[THEME] Simplicity v1.5 (UPDATE-08/30/11) [AT&T 4.5.91]

Search This thread

jzaslice

Sep 24, 2010
Inland Empire
Love this theme...especially with Aura window transitions.

Never felt like any other themes were for me after Kens Alien, i think Vanilla GB style is usually the best (i like the green), but this theme is awesome, simplicity really is the way to go some times. thanks so much.

I edited the zip to include the standard window transitions that come in the Aura ROM....anyone interested?

ill post zip with OPs permission. :)

Also thinking of simplifying my Swype mod to go along with theme i got going on. Ill update it soon.

Last edited:

Ferasalsubhi

Jul 23, 2011
Yanbu
WoW
It is nice theme, great and fantastic
One report
The clock not change and Wallpaper still the Rom's wallpaper. How I can change them??? and I don't have the homescreen same as shown in the first page???L

Thanks alot

BTW, the network type doesn't appear unless I was connecting with ISP, is it ok???

Last edited:

Ferasalsubhi

Jul 23, 2011
Yanbu
WoW
It is nice theme, great and fantastic
One report
The clock not change and Wallpaper still the Rom's wallpaper. How I can change them??? and I don't have the homescreen same as shown in the first page???L

Thanks alot

BTW, the network type doesn't appear unless I was connecting with ISP, is it ok???
I hope if there somebody to help me in this regard

faqe

Jan 1, 2011
icons

so the icons are borrowed from the alien as well? if so can you provide the rom with stock atrix icons? thanks in advance :)

zeyoner

Mar 7, 2008
New York
Where's the icons?

First I would like to thanks gera4ever94 for this awesome theme! I'm a big fan of simplicity.

I just found this thread and wanted to use the theme. I was able to download everything except for the icons. The link in the OP isn't working. Does anyone know the name of the icons of may be able to upload and provide a link? TIA

rog1121

Sep 5, 2011
USA
nissowebs.com
My personal theme that I created. It's based off of Kenn's Alien Theme
You must be on a 4.5.91 AT&T based rom and you must be deodexed to use this theme.
mytheme.png

Screenshots:
MyTheme2.png

If you want the dock, wallpapers, and clock skin, I've attached a zip to the post with all of these things. The clock is mClock free in the market with a skin applied.

If you want the icons, they can be found here

Changelog:
v1.0- Initial release
v1.5-Changed text highlight color in framework and dialer
update-1.png

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD v1.0--->v1.5 UPDATE

Optional Bootanimation:
4982eaa1edcddf648a72747a27db38fd.gif

(Flashable via CWM)

Nice to see someone make GOOD themes once in a while.

Top Liked Posts