[NEW] 28/02/10 23541/21893 WWE/ITA/FRA/GER/ENS/PTG/RUS V28 Mega - Coming soon...

Search This thread

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Same problem with MMS when you go and creat a MMS message the pics won't come up at all..Not even the pre made ones that come with it..Installing another version of MMS over top fixes it but thought I would let u know.

hitar_petar

Jan 5, 2008
then download the manilla2d config app and change the look of manilla how you like..
actually I tried to change digital clock with analog one with M2DC.. but I got just blank space where the clock should be.. does it mean analog clock is not build-in at all.. or I miss something?
thanks and Marry Christmas to all..

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
actually I tried to change digital clock with analog one with M2DC.. but I got just blank space where the clock should be.. does it mean analog clock is not build-in at all.. or I miss something?
thanks and Marry Christmas to all..

I would assume analog clock isn't built into that theme. Theres a dedicated mailla2d theme topic in the development forum. I would first look there for one.

marpelo

Sep 20, 2007
Redmi Note 8
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Sweet rom...

Congratulations TAI_Sw!! This is by far the best manilla2D rom for the Hermes i've tested!
Keep up the good work!

I have just one noob question:

The SMS "Sent items" and "Deleted items" folders are missing or hidden in my device... Is there any way to make them visible???

Thanks a lot for your work

Merry Xmas to all

EDIT: I self answer my question:

I replaced the file TMAIL.EXE from windows directory with this one:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3000127&postcount=373

now it works perfect...

Last edited:

liubinsj

Dec 17, 2008
thanks for your great job, I really like your rom, and have tried it. for some reason, I could not download through mediafire link in china, so please provide some other links of your modified rom.
thanks again

lorgem

Jun 18, 2007
after flashing operator name become '??????'.

Install Advance Config' - No option to change.
Install RegEdit - Followed Registry Hack doesn't work.

Previous ROM i don't have this '??????'.

Anyone can give me the solution. Thank You.

But Over all FANTASTIC ROM

Cheers!

TurasPl

Mar 24, 2008
Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Hi
I have a problem which I encounter for the first time.

When trying to install this ROM, the bootloader screen blinks very quickly and on the PDA screen i have sign 'Loading' - then RUU stops saying it cant connect.

When I have entered bootloader mode manually i am receiving error that image file is corrupted...

Any clues please...

Maciek

lorgem

Jun 18, 2007
Youtube failed to connect but for kareem9nba worked pefectly.

A holiday request, Can we have two version Black(DIGITAL) and Blue(ANALOG).

Cheers!

liubinsj

Dec 17, 2008
thanks so much, I have downloaded your rom and enjoyed it. it's a fantastic work, it's runing more stable and faster than any other mallia rom which I have tested.
the only issue, I have installed chinese language support, and it works well except the google can not show the chinese correctly in skyfire.

xit

Apr 29, 2007
big problems on JasJam

This seems to be the most problemtatic ROM I have tried. Numberous hard resets as it often freezes on the boot screen. Also got some wierd freezes in ROM when running.

I'm not going to persist with the errors here, nice try though. :(

lorgem

Jun 18, 2007
after flashing operator name become '??????'.

Install Advance Config' - No option to change.
Install RegEdit - Followed Registry Hack doesn't work.

Previous ROM i don't have this '??????'.

Anyone can give me the solution. Thank You.

But Over all FANTASTIC ROM

Cheers!

Hi Lorgem,

Since TAI_Sw did not answer your querry you can use below temp fix but after reboot will go back to same status :D

Edit the registry key:

HKLM\System\State\Phone\Current Operator Name

Cheers!

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi Dude,

I am now in the holiday, not at home. I can't help you anything, because i haven't my computer to check and test something. After new year, i will be back and anwers your question. Thanks all.
Next update i would be do more fast and fix some issues if i find it. The next version for Manila 2D i am working now, is in german and may be in french too if any people wish it.
I want to porting the new ROM but it still in beta and run not so good. Hope to make it run stable in the next release.

Last edited:

TAI_Sw

Dec 9, 2008
Zurich
Hi smoker46,

May be you have to much flashing and you phone is unstable now. You must try to flasing the original ROM AT&T first and after reflasing my ROM. Hope you can search some information about hardreset and fix it. I am using my phone now more than 1 week and don't have anything wrong.

Top Liked Posts