FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread

This is my very first project, the Renascence Series. It's based on latest CM7, to grant special smoothness and better performance over stock rom.

Quote:

Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked phones, dead SD cards, world war three or you suiciding yourself because alarm app failed and you could not go see your girlfriend and in response she stopped dating with you. You decided to do these modifications at your phone. If you point your finger at me, I'll laugh of you.

Okay, everyone say this,and i wanted to do you laugh. Sorry if I wasn't able. Read Below.

Quote:

XDA is a site of serious development, but unfortunaly some people (visitors and members) come only here to pick ROM's and upgrades for their phones (Yes I know that YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) without even pressing thanks for the developers who made these things. We devs spent a LOT of time and effort to do these modifications to improve and perfect our phones (it doesn't matter what phone is) and we receive nothing in return. Let's change it. If you are a member, please (if you like of my, or any other developer, themer, someone in special that helped you, work), at least press thanks and give review so we can improve even more our work, and if you aren't, sign up! If you think that someone on forum is worthy for his/her work, you might consider donating. Show that you like the hard work that we do!

Yes, this is my Project. I'm now modifying somethings (build.prop, rearranging minfree values) and I've retired and added apps and other things. This was one of my best years, so to give my present to this forum, i'm spenting my time working in this rom for us!

Working:
Everything. This ROM is Bugfree. If have more, let me know.

Screenshots:

I've provided 2 benchmarks. The 1st is pure (no additional tweak) and the 2nd with Ram Manager Hard Gaming Preset.

More Screenshots is coming so stay updated =D.

Features ->
  1. Superfaster ROM -> Tweaked, Balanced and Ready to Play!
  2. Root Uninstaller -> Delete everything you don't need!
  3. Balance Launcher -> Smooth, Customizable and Beautiful!
  4. Ram Manager -> Just feel the difference!
  5. And some apps were removed! More Internal Storage Avaliable.

Renascence Series isn't only for GB. Soon we will have it on ICS and in future JB.

Quote:

Some tips to use in Balance Launcher ->
Q. Oh My GOD! The Icons are Overlapping! What i do?

A. In homescreen, press menu button and go to Customize. So you scroll down to "Application Drawer" (It has only 3 options) and tap Grid Size 3x4.

Q. I don't like of the black background on menu. I wanna see my wallpaper when i use my app drawer. What I do?

A. In homescreen, press menu button and go to Customize.So you scroll down to "Application Drawer" and tap Background Setting. Use these options to set transparency and light.

Once you're over. It'll prompt to restart the application to set the changes. Don't worry, because this application is very fast to apply settings.

Quote:

Some tips to make the ROM better ->
1. I implanted Adrenaline Boost, so type sh boost on Terminal Emulator.
2. Swap and use chainfire it if you're wanting to play heavy games. When you overclock your phone, return to default frequency to save battery.
3. Get a light theme. Some themes are heavy to GPU so they drop your overall performance when used. So far i used GingerBlurB and no heavy lost of performance. Try using some themes and report here so i can guide some people to use the best on performance!
4. Use a battery saver. I recommend TrendMicro Longevity. Its 's very good and save a lot of battery.
5. Some Kernels can really drop your performance and eat battery. I recommend using an RM CAF kernel. I actually use v5 Vsync Off and is very good.
6. Do not use widgets only to make your phone beautiful. They eat performance of GPU and battery. It's the same with Live Wallpapers.
7. Try minimizing the usage of background applications. They use a LOT of RAM and makes your phone really slower.
8. Uninstall All Apps that you don't use. Before installing, check Root Uninstaller and apply my recommendation. All apps create cache and these slow down your phone giving bad performance.
9.Always use an Antivirus, especially if you use 2G/3G or wifi. Some malwares install themselves on phone and can do a series of bad things on YOUR Phone.

Download -> BETA 2.
You can flash any gapps on this ROM.

And The ROM is in portuguese language! Please change it when you guys flash =D
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DarkRising For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkRising Ad-Free
11th December 2012, 03:57 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Where is the link???
Seems look great ROM, I wanna try it. And I will report U if I found BUGS, but i hope this rom bugs free

Sent from my LG-P350
11th December 2012, 04:35 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 91

More
It's still in development, but you can help me by suggesting somethings =D soon you will get it
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkRising For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkRising Ad-Free
11th December 2012, 11:05 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRising

It's still in development, but you can help me by suggesting somethings =D soon you will get it

tweak for more battery backup,more ram free,mod messenger app style
11th December 2012, 11:19 AM |#5  
Flag Jakarta - Solo (Indonesia), Akihabara (Japan)
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRising

I don' t care about games or HD games( I can play it on PC or laptop), just hope Audio Seàrch working fine on this ROM

And make a CM7 and CM9 stable for our device (I don't care about 'CM10 for now, maybe later)

Thanks dev...

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
11th December 2012, 12:00 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Everything is working on the ROM, so Audio Search; and It's already stable so do not worry =D
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkRising For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DarkRising Ad-Free
15th December 2012, 05:03 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Thumbs up
I don' t care about games. just hope camera and audio is better than ones in cm7. 3g is better. ics theme. mms mod.
11th December 2012, 12:21 PM |#8  
Flag Jakarta - Solo (Indonesia), Akihabara (Japan)
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Great...

Happy Development dev I'm wait your project...

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app
11th December 2012, 10:09 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Good luck bro!
If you need some help, feel free to ask
11th December 2012, 10:35 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag São Paulo

More
Okay, I'm now downloading some scripts to implant in ROM and I'm pretty sure i'll need some help thanks =D
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)