[DEV] The project to port Android(froyo) on S8500 (8530)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ShadowAS1

Mar 12, 2011
Behind you
shadowas1.com
i agree with the other devs
and with saying our project will end nowhere youre not making yourselves very popular
If youve really done then we want proof which means NO screenshots or video we wanna see data, code
And by the way we've already got signal and call capabilities oleg is currently finding out wich outputs are used for 3G connections

Reactions: vivekforbes

lordfarhan40

Apr 23, 2011
Well there is a conflict. Wifi connectivity is lost every 4-5 mins when modem works fine.Will have to start again now.Will update you guys when I get some success.

MY CURRENT PROJECTS ::

1. PORTING FULL STABLE ANDROID 2.2/2.3 to SAMSUNG WAVE ( NO WAVE II ! ) ( 90 % done )
2. PORTING 125 HD ANDROID GAMES IN HVGA QUALITY FOR GALAXY ACE/LP-500 ( 10% done )
3. ROM+KERNEL COOKING FOR GALAXY ACE (50% done)

are you one of those androbada guys??? maybe your next project will be porting IOS to wave. right? lol

sabianadmin

Jul 30, 2009
Straffan
I'm just wondering is there still something I'm doing wrong or is it just my firmware.

I've doublechecked everything and tried it on two different SD cards (4GB C2 (though pretty fast 10W/10R) Lexar & 16GB C10 Adata), and my phone keeps booting Bada :(

I use untouched JK1 from samfirmware (of course I changed fota with the one from the tutorial).

GET OUT OF THIS SECTION YOU IDIOT. If you have done the research then you will have come across the fact that you should not be posting that here. :mad:

Last edited:

guari

Mar 26, 2011
be quiet, guys :)...this thread is for devs who work on this porting and who share their knowledge, please avoid unnecessary or inappropriate posts here...

prokshit

Oct 20, 2010
well.. i hav a keen feeling about lordfarhan40 .. i want to give him his chance .. well thats wht i think.. ^_^

sabianadmin

Jul 30, 2009
Straffan
Drivers are being built or ported from other devices in the same family which do have a flash, Just because the Galaxy S doesn't have it doesn't make it impossible, And one of the two firmwares we are using isn't even a SGS firmware at all its actually from a device called the M130K, nowplease leave the developers to work and do not ask silly questions in the development thread.

thebeast00

Jun 17, 2011
Hello dev's <what is the status about sensors??
I read about "ms3c_yamaha.cfg" AND "ro.hw_version" in build.prop,but I don't know if this is important or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts