10/17/13 [THEME] [PORT] DarkNote for JellyBeans

Search This thread

BobbysWorld83

Jan 14, 2013
If you have rom toolbox pro it will change it. If not, what were you looking for? I can try to make it if I have the time.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II

I have Rom Toolbox, but even if I change it, it goes back to the digits eventually, I'd prefer a white segmented circle battery if at all possible, I would be ever so grateful! Btw, this is a great theme, keep up the good work!

bmerrill63

Oct 21, 2010
michigan
Definitely flashing this one, glad to see it works on build 13. Thanks OP!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

wit773

Sep 20, 2010
Updated by popular demand, removed carrier text, blacked out notifications, and hopefully squashed all black on black issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II[/QUOTE
Thanks for bringing my favorite theme back to life. I having a problem with it freezing on the lock screen. Clean install twice & sill having the same problem.

icedventimocha

Updated by popular demand, removed carrier text, blacked out notifications, and hopefully squashed all black on black issues.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II[/QUOTE
Thanks for bringing my favorite theme back to life. I having a problem with it freezing on the lock screen. Clean install twice & sill having the same problem.

Try this. Clean install the rom, download supersu, update the binary, use the option install as system app, your phone will then reboot. Once it reboots reboot into recovery and then flash the theme. If this doesn't work let me know and I'll take a look at it tonight.

Last edited:

Th3Annoyed1

Feb 28, 2013
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Clean install of 17, flashed this in recovery, get system ui fc. Wiped phone, system, data, cache, and dalvik. Reinstalled 17, reboot, sign in, reboot, flash this, system ui fc again. This has happened on every theme, whether it be a flashable zip or through aroma. Anybody have any ideas?

icedventimocha

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Clean install of 17, flashed this in recovery, get system ui fc. Wiped phone, system, data, cache, and dalvik. Reinstalled 17, reboot, sign in, reboot, flash this, system ui fc again. This has happened on every theme, whether it be a flashable zip or through aroma. Anybody have any ideas?

Sometimes themes will cause systemui to fc one reboot, but all should be ok after the first one. If it keeps force closing on any theme then something is most likely wrong. But all my themes are build17 compatible

Th3Annoyed1

Feb 28, 2013
I just tried again and rebooted 4 times after flashing. System ui fc all 4 times. Restored nandroid. Only thing that I can think of is a setting that I'm choosing in aroma isn't compatible with this theme. I choose no battery icon, only percent, and use nova launcher. I also have some settings checked in xposed but had the problem on a clean install also. Could either one of those be the problem. I'm not new to flashing roms or themes by far and this is driving me crazy. I'll try any and all suggestions so I can get this to work.

Th3Annoyed1

Feb 28, 2013
Try installing with a battery option and not no battery, I bet thats your problem.

I just tried that, no luck. I've tried going from 5 signal bars to 4, moving clock, toggling am/pm. Tried different lock screen options. Everything that involves the status bar. Every other part of the theme is working great. Just the persistent system ui fc and no status bar. I'm at a complete loss here. I want to use this theme so badly.

icedventimocha

I just tried that, no luck. I've tried going from 5 signal bars to 4, moving clock, toggling am/pm. Tried different lock screen options. Everything that involves the status bar. Every other part of the theme is working great. Just the persistent system ui fc and no status bar. I'm at a complete loss here. I want to use this theme so badly.

Are you using tweakbox/exposed?

Th3Annoyed1

Feb 28, 2013
I have been but it's happening on a fresh install of 17 too. I literally install 17,rebooted, signed in to Google, rebooted, flashed theme, rebooted, system ui fc, reboot, still fc. I know that it's something small that I'm missing. Thanks for helping me out. I'm going nuts over here.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Tried a few more times and still no luck. Damn system ui fc. I'll try anything anyone can suggest. :confused:

icedventimocha

I have been but it's happening on a fresh install of 17 too. I literally install 17,rebooted, signed in to Google, rebooted, flashed theme, rebooted, system ui fc, reboot, still fc. I know that it's something small that I'm missing. Thanks for helping me out. I'm going nuts over here.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Tried a few more times and still no luck. Damn system ui fc. I'll try anything anyone can suggest. :confused:

What build are you trying this on?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *****ATTENTION*****
    Please do NOT post this theme anywhere or link back to it. Anything you find wrong should be posted in this thread. Please leave feedback or let me know if I missed/messed something up.

YOU MUST BE USING STOCK RECENT APPS OR THIS THEME WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY.

What I got so far:

SystemUI
    Framework-res (themes just about everything )
    Dialer
    Contacts
    Samsung mms
    Samsung keyboard
    Multi window

Instructions:

Flash in recovery

NOTE: IF YOU DON'T WANT MY NAME ON YOUR LOCKSCREEN PLEASE GO INTO SYSTEM SETTINGS/LOCKSCREEN/LOCKSCREEN OPTIONS AND THEN UNTICK SHOW HELP.

JohnCorleone for the original theme and letting me port what I need. Check out his thread and hit thanks :) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37188785

DjDarknight for letting us both use icons from his CM dark jelly theme.

Beanstown106 for the rom

Jrummy for the wifi and battery icons

:) If you like it hit thanks :)

SCREENSHOTS AND DOWNLOADS
    8u5a6eny.jpg
    e8age3e2.jpg
    vejune3y.jpg
    2a6yhygy.jpg
    abaga4ez.jpg
    e9ysu2u7.jpg

DarkNote for Jellybeans 4.1.2
    http://bit.ly/19TwNxS

PLAIN BATTERY MOD
    http://bit.ly/10VXZpM

WHITE SKULL SPINNERS
    http://bit.ly/10YMF87

Do you have a collection of different spinners?

Maybe white skull?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

I can do that.

Updated for build 19

Any plans on updating this for b19?

I do, just been busy with life and team blackout stuff, tomorrow hopefully.

Note: this theme will need updated for build 18, gimmie a few days and ill bump the thread