[THEME]Funkenblack - New release soon

Search This thread

bobhilton6969

Jun 12, 2011
This working with nitros rom yet anyone?

Love the look! Great job! I want it!

Sent from my DROID X2 using XDA App

EvilTim

Jul 29, 2011
got to work and fixed a few problems, also hopefully by morning I'll have a port to Eclipse v0.2.1 done.

Thanks for your work I love this theme
Edit: wifi icon still changing, should I have gone back to stock before flashing?

Last edited:

Mandelbrot.Benoit

Nov 12, 2010
Missoula
Flashed this theme on eclipse v2.1 and it looks great! After about 5 minutes I got a reboot. Haven't since. Will give it a couple more before getting too upset. It was plugged in and not doing anything really, so I doubt I will be able to replicate.

Ban-Hammer

Aug 17, 2011
Who cares
I tried flashing this for the past 2 hours, and no luck. I cant get into Clockwork Recovery;
Dx2, rooted, supercharged, P3droid's pre-root GB.

Ban-Hammer

Aug 17, 2011
Who cares
So just plug it in to my PC? I know you dont need the battery in for it, but should I leave it in?

Nobody has really documented this for the X2, so sorry if I'm asking stupid questions :(

jb_alphamale

Apr 11, 2011
No man.Plug it into the AC adapter.It doesn't work on the USB cable. Leave the battery in. It is documented very well but you have to search search and again search. :) :)

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
yes if you havent already and the recovery replaces that battery icon that used to come up when you would charge from the ac adapter. Make sure you go into your app drawer, select system recovery, install and enable recovery mode.

DroidX2noob

Aug 23, 2011
I am what you call an extreme noob at messing with phones OS's. The OP said just "flash in recovery and enjoy."...What does that mean exactly?

EvilTim

Jul 29, 2011
I am what you call an extreme noob at messing with phones OS's. The OP said just "flash in recovery and enjoy."...What does that mean exactly?

Your phone needs to be rooted with bootstrap recovery installed, read the sticky in android dev subforum and follow the links to get rooted , after that's done you will know exactly what he's talking about

Reactions: DroidX2noob

dodge_408

Aug 2, 2011
Alright so after figuring out where I was messing up on the install and finally got it installed. I love it! Great work

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

ilovesoad

May 22, 2011
Plano, TX
Just so you're aware, the wifi icon sometimes reverts to the old one, always when signal is low.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

funkencool

Dec 3, 2010
North dakota
thanks for letting me know I've been running eclipse lately so I guess I haven't noticed I'll try patch that up when I include my bootanimation with the theme.

Reactions: rp076

rp076

Aug 14, 2011
TEXAS
Just flashed on my 2.2 eclipse & it working flawlessly! The funk u put on the boot animation is awesome...can't wait for the next one. Keep up the good work bro...much appreciated!

rp076

Aug 14, 2011
TEXAS
Just curious, will this work with the new eclipse update, or will u be coming up with a new version for it when u can? Been using ur theme as my daily driver. Thanks for all your work in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    time for some maintenance... be back shortly
    hey sorry looking into it, I've been running this but havent flashed for awhile i must have made a bad zip.
    ok yea somehow it works randomly but I think I found the culprit it was in the framework I got from religi0n and I should have the fix up in a sec
    works great. (running with pre-rooted stock 2.3.3)

Thanks for this!

PS
    I see what you are talking about with the wifi icon (uses default icon for < 50% wifi signal)
    Only bug I see so far

Yea and I cant for the life of me find why its not using my png or where its even getting the default from but soon enough hopefully
    As of right now I cant replicate the error, if you do by chance have trouble with it let me know what ROM your running and any other info like what you've done besides install my theme