{NEO/NEO V}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.1 - FreeXperia Project

more avalable RAM or HD video recording (16 fps)

• less lag

Votes: 259 79.4%
  • HD video recording (16 Fps)

Votes: 67 20.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

BombayBoy

May 28, 2012
Mumbai
baseband

hi,

the link for downloading baseband 64 in OP is not working anymore, can somebody please post a working link (also the other basebands, if possible) just in case we need to switch to the other one again.

asdf-chan

Dec 3, 2011
Madrid
has someone actually tested on cm9-fxp124? Just tried it and I didn't have any luck ...

steps: full wipe, install cm9-fxp124+gapps+camfix, wipe dalvik. Nothing.
then: reinstall camfix+wipe dalvik cache, nothing.

I'm using FXP124 has provided in the ZIP.

ppihus

Dec 27, 2011
Estonia
please fix the black screen problem on camera!!

thanks

There is no point in demanding fixes in this forum since FXP has their own bugtracker @ http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/issues/list

As you can see, the camera issue has already reported.

Let this be a lesson to everybody: Add confirmed bugs to FXP's bugtracker (but don't add duplicate bugs :))

edit:
Q: When a bug exists only while using another kernel, then it's probably pointless to add that bug to FXP's bugtracker?

Last edited:

Mikk36

Dec 24, 2011
There is no point in demanding fixes in this forum since FXP has their own bugtracker @ http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/issues/list

As you can see, the camera issue has already reported.

Let this be a lesson to everybody: Add confirmed bugs to FXP's bugtracker (but don't add duplicate bugs :))
If there's something new to be added to a bug, add a comment. If you just want to make that bug more apparent, star it. If it's not listed (or similar to any current bugreports), create a new one.
edit:
Q: When a bug exists only while using another kernel, then it's probably pointless to add that bug to FXP's bugtracker?
I'd say it's pointless, since FXP team doesn't have to concern themselves with third party replacements breaking their rom.

unisol107

Feb 23, 2012
Bhopal
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Redmi K20 Pro
This have been proven already but, yeah it's really working.. With latest fix (thanks to mchj) provided HERE even the black screen is fixed.

Feel free to ask more times if camera is fixed..
but when i flashed the latest fix...the preview is there but as soon as i press the record button...the camera freezes after 1sec...first i flashed the camcorderfix then booted and then flashed this fix...then i flashed the latest fix alone...then both the fixes in the reverse order...and everytime with a fresh install of whole rom.
tried on AOKP37 and CM9...failure everytime...can someone help me out? better combine files from both the files into one zip.
i have neo V...can that be the reason?

Top Liked Posts