[GAME][2.2+] Falldown Unlimited

Search This thread

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
Hi! I disable 300x250 adds from provider. Please check up! U don't need to redownload the app. Just run it and check adds.
About the hiscores: absolutely agree wit that. Will be fix it.
Plan to next update:
1. Add game speed option
2. Remove all adds frome gamefield.
3. Maybe add score saving option (need to dig into Unity's playerprefs).

Then, finaly add accelerometer settings. (need to test on different devices)

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
OK guys.. New version on GooglePlay!
Added game speed tunning.
Added sound on/off options.

Ads removed from game field!
Overall game speed improved.
Game size redused to 11Mb.

Still in development:
Accel setup options.
HiScore and Records system.
??? :)

Enjoy, and thanks for feedback!

kainppc6700

Apr 24, 2010
Max allowed file size on forum is 8Mb for me.. Apk size is 11Mb.
What so bad for you in "Google Playland"?
Anyway i will try to upload app on filestorage and post link here.

Using the marketplace requires that I enable "background data", and the last time I did that, it screwed up my Epic.

Thanks for checking into that for us.

- 2B

E:V:A

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 6, 2011
-∇ϕ
Hi! I disable 300x250 adds from provider. Please check up! U don't need to redownload the app. ...

So you want donations, but you still require adds on your app. This just doesn't make any sense!

Why do you need 11 MB for this application? Not even MySQL need 11 Meg!

Then, why do you need all these permissions:

1. Network communication
  2. Phone calls
  3. System tools
  4. Hardware controls
  5. Network communication
You don't! Sorry man, I just don't trust this...

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
So you want donations, but you still require adds on your app. This just doesn't make any sense!

Why do you need 11 MB for this application? Not even MySQL need 11 Meg!

Then, why do you need all these permissions:

1. Network communication
  2. Phone calls
  3. System tools
  4. Hardware controls
  5. Network communication
You don't! Sorry man, I just don't trust this...

Ok. First - where did you get, that I want donation from you or anybody else?
Yes, I put small ads in loading screen, but completely remove any ads from gamefield. I don't think that it is a terrible thing for users, no? What wrong with you? It just a small add, not a "nuclear bomb" button. Check many others games in market - where adds are fullscreen + devs want donation to comlete game level for example. I'm newbie developer and spent lot of time to create some stuff - sometimes good and sometimes not, but i try to enhance my projects.

I say more: could you please show us yours cool project (game or something else) witch have no errors, bugs, ads e.t.c. ? I see on it with big interest, and maybe can learn something useful. ;)

As for game size: it simple - most size used by ingame music. That's all.

About permissions: i don't need any permissions, but it needed for Admob and Mobclix ads. That permissions just tell me statistics about app download count, app opens count, and country where app was downloading. (As recognized developer you must to knew that, am i wrong?)
I don't need to watch for you, or stealing your secrets.

What i want learn as developer: create app (done), publish app (done), see what's happen next, and how can I improve my apps, based on users feedback.

Sorry if I be to rough with you. Thanks.

P.S. Trying to explain permissions more concrete:

1. Network communication. It used by ads to show user an image, also it used to give me some statistics about app downloads and opens (as i say before)
2. Phone calls. ???? Honestly i don't know why it's here, if it true - i remove it.
3. System tools and hardware controls. It used by accelerometer, vibro and light services on device.

Btw. you post Network communications two times. :)

Last edited:

shoey-n

Sep 5, 2008
Pontypridd
shoeynet.com
I don't know whether you read the feedback on the market, so I'll post on here as well.
I think the speed setting should be an integer instead of what you're currently using (a float?)
Also the buttons for speed and enable disable sound event seems to be while pressed, so is constantly toggling and makes it almost impossible to disable sound, is there a way so you can change it to on press or something?
(not a developer, wanting to learn)

Great work so far though, keep it up, and don't get worked up over stupid comments.
You should also check to see if there's a way to compress the sound for ingame music or if you could reduce the length of the track and loop it possibly to reduce the apk size.
The way ads are now is perfect

Last edited:

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
I don't know whether you read the feedback on the market, so I'll post on here as well.
I think the speed setting should be an integer instead of what you're currently using (a float?)
Also the buttons for speed and enable disable sound event seems to be while pressed, so is constantly toggling, can you change it to on press, makes it almost impossible to disable sound

Hi! Yes - i read every comment on market (thanks btw).
Buttons already fixed, but i have some trouble with speed values..
As you said - speed value is a float. It will be done to smoothly increase platforms speed during the game.
But when I return this value to user, i must convert result from float value to int (you are absolutely right). And in that moment, i have some script errors in Unity.
Anyway - this problem is in first place for me now, i think i can fix it as soon as possible. When i fix it - i upload app here to test. Thx again for useful comment! :)

shoey-n

Sep 5, 2008
Pontypridd
shoeynet.com
You won't be able to convert the float to int, because it would just take the integer part, I'm sure your game was at 5 and all the decimal points so it would just take 5 then if you added one to it and converted back, it probably would make a substantial difference.
You could display speed as starting on 0 and being able to plus or minus one, then calculating speed, you could do:

starting speed + int value / 100

e.g if they wanted it slower and set it to -2 in settings
it would be 5 + -2/100 so it would be 4.98000

just an idea, I don't know exactly how the speed works in your game obviously, just going off the values I saw in the settings

Last edited:

E:V:A

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 6, 2011
-∇ϕ
Ok. First - where did you get, that I want donation from you or anybody else? ... Sorry if I be to rough with you. Thanks.

Cool! Thanks for the response. No offense taken and hopefully none given. Your app is indeed very cool, but I just wanna make sure I don't end up in participating in some mobile-bot-net! Good work, keep it up and user issue-response is very important.

In your signature! (You ask to be thanked by donation, in case you forgot.)

Cheers!

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
In your signature! (You ask to be thanked by donation, in case you forgot.)
Cheers!

Hi! In my signature - yes. I make this signature, wen we did THIS for GalaxyTab with my Te4m. And THIS. :) It's been a long time ago..

As about game - I don't want to waste my reputation on XDA, doing any bad things.
Good Luck to You! :)

Zorigo

Feb 24, 2012
London
Updated and think it's currently brilliant!
The only thing missing is an ability to record scores

Angel_666

Mar 18, 2009
Update

New update in market.

Fix: Now screen is not dimming during the game.
Fix: Menu buttons now working correctly.
Add: Accelerometer sensitivity settings.

Still in development: Highscores system.

As usual, for those, who don't like Google Play - here is download link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/d9yok2v72

Reactions: 2 Bunny

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FALLDOWN UNLIMITED

Hi this game is very simple.
    The rules: You need to control the cube, using your accelerometer, and let the cube "falling down" through moving platforms holes. You need to stay alive as more, as you can. :)
    Game was maked on Unity 3D engine.
    Controls: Tilt device to move the cube. Touch the screen to boost speed.

And now the main thing: I need to know, how it run on armv6/armv7 devices with resolutions from 800x480 to 1280x800. And how accelerator working in game on all devices (excluding GalaxyTab P1000 coz i tested it.). I want to make balance between cube speed and game difficulty - that why i'm asking you to test it and say your opinion. Game is free.

THANK FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.all4tabs.FalldownUnlimited&feature=search_result

Some screens:

Falldown1.jpg Falldown4.jpg
    Interesting game.
    Thanks! Any bugs\wishes?

Increase the speed of the game a little bit, add a options menu mayb? To set the speed to normal, medium, or fast.

Add certain power ups to change the color of the blocks to another color, and add a legend explaining what each power up does.
    Update

New update in market.

Fix: Now screen is not dimming during the game.
    Fix: Menu buttons now working correctly.
    Add: Accelerometer sensitivity settings.

Still in development: Highscores system.

As usual, for those, who don't like Google Play - here is download link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/d9yok2v72