[OTA] 4.42 ota.zip for VZW m7

Search This thread

djerk

Feb 15, 2012
Can I flash this file with cwm

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using xda app-developers app

htcone67

Feb 7, 2014
The firmware and radios are posted in my stock thread, rooted stock roms on the way...
I received a verizon htc one from someone in a trade for my wife and it was already rooted and I believe the bootloader is unlocked and I believe it has s-off. It had the unsense 4.4.2 rom already installed but my wife does not like how you have unlock the screen then hit answer call to answer incoming calls. Also the notification light is not working on that rom so I figured I would try installing something else for her. when you post a rooted version of the new ota can i install it via twrp that is already installed on the htc one?

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator
Mine got to that too and now it won't boot fully just goes to htc logo with white background and is stuck there.... :(

Reflash the previous stock rom you were using. That or wipe cache and side load the ota.zip. when turge said that he got me thinking so I put the ota in phone storage and wiped cache. Used stock recovery to install from phone storage.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk

carm01

Jun 17, 2011
Ohio - land of the boring
you dont... however if you a good with switching recoveries you can use that method to get the OTA file over to the phone without booting into a rom. You then have to switch to stock recovery to get it flashed...

However, it will not install properly, reading this thread should have should have seen that it gives the red explanation point and triangle with STOCK EVERYTHING

carm01

Jun 17, 2011
Ohio - land of the boring

Attachments

• IMAG0004.jpg
    IMAG0004.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 137

dottat

Retired Forum Moderator

Top Liked Posts