changeScreen v2.78! -- (screen rotation app)

Search This thread

exhort

Mar 15, 2009
dublin
manila goes black when asked to rotate

Hello All,
Searched through this thread but couldn’t see the same problem.

• Checking all the manila boxes to rotate in exceptions
• Then rotating say the home screen or calendar results in a black screen

Any help is much appreciated

Duty’s Holy Grail wm 6.5 sense 2.1
Blackstone

base rom 1.59
THANKS

queen76

Jan 29, 2009
Hi all, I have a hd2 never unlocked and with the original firmware 3.14.408.2. I have the last version of .net. When I install changescreen, I have error with services.exe. Do you have a solution? I have also done a soft reset, but nothing new. Thanks

RicoATT

Feb 14, 2009
DELL Streak
I think this solved my ChangeScreen Rotation problem

I Think I solved the problem on my own with some googling...

It seems that the autorotation feature of manila was enabled, overriding change screen settings...

I've set HKCU\Software\HTC\HTCSENSOR\GSensor autorotation key to 0 and now it works beautifully... Change Screen has control!

BR

Dimitris.

Happy NY! I think this solved my screen rotation issue. I downloaded ChangeScreen on my Tilt2 and set everything i could to landscape as a default . Ive set u exception rules , etc so that all i want was landscape. but each time i got a "Messaging" notification display in the upper left of the screen, it made my display go back to portrait.. same with using the phone. Sooooo i changed the key like you demonstrated above and it worked!

THANKS for your post!

RicoATT

Feb 14, 2009
DELL Streak
Changescreen Keeps Going back to Portrait

Well, my screen resolution keeps going back to Portrait immediately after viewing an email or message (in landscape). For some reason, after closing a message, the 'today screen' reverts to portrait til i physically change it back to landscape. any suggestions?