[APP]Miui Camera/Miui Gallery

Search This thread

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Hey guys, i was just wondering around xda, you know, doing the usual stuff, and then found some threads about the miui camera, downloaded it, tried it, it works! :)

How to install:

Flash the zip
OR
Push to system/app.

Miui camera, translated to English (settings is in Chinese) for those using different language:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=12402671

miuicamera.png

miuigallery.png

Attachments

• MiuiCamera.zip
    583.2 KB · Views: 6,850
  • MiuiGallery.apk
    248.7 KB · Views: 14,595
  • MiuiCamera_and_Gallery.zip
    644.8 KB · Views: 7,013
  • MiuiCamera_and_Gallery_EDIFY.zip
    798.6 KB · Views: 6,068
Last edited:

Langoniery

Jan 8, 2011
And what about quality of fotos/videos ?

EDIT: But still hey! I give it a try, it definitely looks better than the one in CM :-D

Last edited:

-Howard-

Dec 27, 2010
Nottingham, UK
Works perfectly looks so much better than stock but I haven't tested quality yet :) thanks

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA Premium App

nhnt11

Sep 16, 2010
Bangalore
flashed, its GREAT!!! much better than stock IMO, photo/video quality pretty much same. (at least, I couldnt find any difference)

touch focus/touch metering is great :D

thanks again for this, you rock!! :D

edit: i think i'll replace stock gallery/camera with these...

Last edited:

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
flashed, its GREAT!!! much better than stock IMO, photo/video quality pretty much same. (at least, I couldnt find any difference)

touch focus/touch metering is great :D

thanks again for this, you rock!! :D

hey, no worries! glad it works good! :D:D:D

EDIT: double tapping screen zooms in and out, for the camera :p

daddyspud

Nov 14, 2010
leicestershire
Kevin if u can't b bothered to make a zip

If u download both files then open the zip then put the gallery.APk into system app close n flash bobs ya uncle simplezzzzz

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App

Reactions: kevin2516

Formiak

Jan 9, 2011
Poznań
HI , great , works perfect

Try installing miuiweather on our Wildfires I couldn't paste it in system/app - I don't know but I have only 5,06 mb free there where I need 5,2 mb.

Langoniery

Jan 8, 2011
Sooo I tried it.. But why do I have chineese in settings of camera ?:-d And gallery is pretty slow in my case. Is there ani flahable zip to return back stock gallery ?:)

nhnt11

Sep 16, 2010
Bangalore
Sooo I tried it.. But why do I have chineese in settings of camera ?:-d And gallery is pretty slow in my case. Is there ani flahable zip to return back stock gallery ?:)

Wait, you deleted stock gallery?? AFAIK this doesn't replace stock, just adds the MIUI one. I've attached a zip to remove the MIUI gallery.

Attachments

• remove_miuigallery_flashable.zip
    158.8 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: yohanandz

Langoniery

Jan 8, 2011
Wait, you deleted stock gallery?? AFAIK this doesn't replace stock, just adds the MIUI one. I've attached a zip to remove the MIUI gallery.

Thx. Well I just flashe .zip from the first page camera + gallery, but i doesnt have a stock one...I have gallery.apk so I tried to install it.. It was told, that I already have one and other things like that, whetere I want to install it. I clicked yes and it was written after: "Gallery was not installed."
So I try to remove and install my apk

EDIT:I use .zip from above. Now I have stock gallery and stock cam. Than I flashed only camera, and it is OK now. Stock Gallery + MuIu Camera.
But still there are those chineese(?) hieroglyphs

Last edited:

kevin2516

Sep 1, 2010
Sydney
Thx. Well I just flashe .zip from the first page camera + gallery, but i doesnt have a stock one...I have gallery.apk so I tried to install it.. It was told, that I already have one and other things like that, whetere I want to install it. I clicked yes and it was written after: "Gallery was not installed."
So I try to remove and install my apk

EDIT:I use .zip from above. Now I have stock gallery and stock cam. Than I flashed only camera, and it is OK now. Stock Gallery + MuIu Camera.
But still there are those chineese(?) hieroglyphs

I don't have any chinese lol, but stock gallery is crap, I don't use it, use quick pic :D

Reactions: Alyzembawy

Top Liked Posts