how can i record a screen movie? help

Search This thread
G

GUESTX00148

hello everyone, i'm trying every day to record the screen of my galaxy s3.... but i can't....

i have got the 4.3 i9300XXUGMK6

some the apps i try are:
screencast- and say "fatal error! something is prevernting screencast from running(..)"
z-screenrecorder pro- if i record for example 10seconds, the app record and i dont why 2mins and 6seconds, and dont record nothing, only lines...
scr pro -the app work, but have got a lot of brakes....

i try too using the sdk, but have brakes too...

so... what can i do more?

thanks

annonymuze

Jan 31, 2011
hello everyone, i'm trying every day to record the screen of my galaxy s3.... but i can't....

i have got the 4.3 i9300XXUGMK6

some the apps i try are:
screencast- and say "fatal error! something is prevernting screencast from running(..)"
z-screenrecorder pro- if i record for example 10seconds, the app record and i dont why 2mins and 6seconds, and dont record nothing, only lines...
scr pro -the app work, but have got a lot of brakes....

i try too using the sdk, but have brakes too...

so... what can i do more?

thanks

One way is to install a custom rom with screen recording feature which will function better than 3rd party apps. If this is an option for you, go for resurrection remix kitkat rom, it has screen recording functionality with different dpi and quality.

If you are using any fancy themes or screensavers, try to disable everything that affects your screen. This might help your recording goes smoother.

G

GUESTX00148

One way is to install a custom rom with screen recording feature which will function better than 3rd party apps. If this is an option for you, go for resurrection remix kitkat rom, it has screen recording functionality with different dpi and quality.

If you are using any fancy themes or screensavers, try to disable everything that affects your screen. This might help your recording goes smoother.

thanks, i downgrade from 4.3 to 4.1.2, i tested the screencast and work very well at some apps, but others only appear black screen... this app record a poor quality...

the SCR Pro record every app, but at some apps are slow and have got little brakes
the best movie i can record its only at 640x480....

at the resurrection remix kitkat rom can i record in hd with no delays and brakes?
thanks

SteStanich

Jan 29, 2014
Milano
U may jump to 4.4 based rom, screen record is native and can be activated by gravitybox. If i can suggest, test neatrom aosp 3.1, it's just great.

sent from Neatrom'd i9300

G

GUESTX00148

U may jump to 4.4 based rom, screen record is native and can be activated by gravitybox. If i can suggest, test neatrom aosp 3.1, it's just great.

sent from Neatrom'd i9300

i try this, and installed, but the recording have got to many breaks.... how can i solve that?

SteStanich

Jan 29, 2014
Milano
Im now on neatrom aosp and it works fine. If u face problems also on neat try to ask on that forum. Im sorry! :(

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk