Dell Axim x51v WM6 (Football Edition)

Search This thread

LlabTooFeR

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2007
llabtoofer.com
Original thread of this ROM (in Russian).

Big thanks to misar,cmonex and freepk,Vagus for their work! Many thanks to my teacher .mUn.

img-51303-Screen001.jpg
img-51306-Screen002.jpg
img-51307-Screen003.jpg

Deleted:
1)Windows Update
2)Catalog
3)Customer Feedback,Error Reporting turned off.
4)Turned off encrypting storage cards.

Fixes and programs:
1)Wi-Fi WPA-PSK(TKIP) fix Download (Thanks Vagus)
2)This program add init line in WM6 (Thanks gunboat)
3)Program for A2DP users (download cab).
4)File manager addon (download cab)
5)Windows Live (download .cab)

Bugs:
Searching...

Please, if you found bug, write bug report in this topic! It will help to improve this ROM in the future.

A03 Preview (Mirror) (Mirror)

A03 RTM (Mirror) (Mirror) (Mirror)

Archive Russian discussion Dell Axim x51v WM6 (Football Edition).

Last edited:

NEPTUNNET

Aug 3, 2007
ANKARA
Hi football. Thank you very much for your good job. I am using your A3 Preview ROM. everything is good. But i have got small problem. I have got bluetooth Jabra BT-8010 stereo headset. When i was use A12 ROM i hear clearly music or movies sounds. But now i connect BT-8010 click sounds is good but mp3 sounds and movies sounds is brokenly (intermittent) i havent got any answer for this problem :(
Thank you very much again

NEPTUNNET

Aug 3, 2007
ANKARA
Activesync is very small period senkronizasion with my exchange server. How can i stop or long period (1 hour) this?

taxim

Aug 15, 2007
Chandler
AO3 RTM

I have tried all three of the mirror sites and they are in Russian any English mirror to download the RTM file?

Brazooka

Aug 19, 2007
Thanks Football, you've done a GREAT job.

Your WM6 ROM is fantastic. I didn't know my Axim could be so fast!!!

[AFX]

Mar 4, 2007
has anyone noticed any errors with this new rom? i always feel like i want to update but after reading the discussions i always want to wait until a solid release is put out there.

odalanizi

Aug 9, 2007
are all the issues addressed in this release? such as wifi and alarms?

also, what is this a2dp program? will it add the a2dp profile to the ms bt stack? because the default stack sucks, and I usually have to resort to downloading aximsite widcomm stack...

frelnik

Aug 2, 2007
are all the issues addressed in this release? such as wifi and alarms?
In my experience, Wifi with WPA-PSK is the same as A03 Preview. After every soft reset, I have to turn on wifi and turn it off just as the connection icon appears. From there on in, it works fine.

Alarms seem to be working properly in this one though.

Utakos

Aug 13, 2007
Norwich
What are the

"Fixes and programs:

2)Program for A2DP users (download cab).
3)File manager addon (download cab)

for?

CUnknown

Sep 4, 2007
A2DP is for bluetooth stereo headsets..
i dont know what the file manager addon is but sounds very usefull:p

can someone confirm the wifi bugs aren't fixed?
when they arent, i'll stick with A03 preview for some time because ive reinstalled all my programs now and i dont want to do all that again if it hasnt any advantages...Or can i use a SPB backup from A03 preview to A03 RTM???

thanks to Football and the others who are developing this rom! keep up the good work;)

Last edited:

frelnik

Aug 2, 2007
I've installed the file manager add-on, and it's pretty nice. Among other things, you can now see file extensions, you can adjust the column widths (so you can finally see the entire filename instead of the abbreviated one), and there's a drop down folder list to help you navigate.

odalanizi

Aug 9, 2007
A2DP is for bluetooth stereo headsets..

can someone confirm the wifi bugs aren't fixed?
when they arent, i'll stick with A03 preview for some time because ive reinstalled all my programs now and i dont want to do all that again if it hasnt any advantages...Or can i use a SPB backup from A03 preview to A03 RTM???

thanks to Football and the others who are developing this rom! keep up the good work;)
I too, would like to know this... is A03 RTM much different from A03 Preview? Is it worth a hard-reset? Also, can we backup using spb backup, and it'd work on a03 rtm?