[custom] HUAWEI U8850 Vision

Search This thread
Oh my god! I flashed cwm touch 6.0.2.8 from the first post and now it displays a black screen that says incoming download mode ,polling get oemusbl_mode =1 and now sut l3 doesn't recognise the phone can anyone help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Sent off for repair but no parts available so they sent me a u8800 pro instead , :p

Sent from my ST15i using XDA Free mobile app

Danil_e71

Nov 2, 2012
Semenov
Hello all! I'm building new version)
+re-partition system(256mb=>512mb) and data(-256mb)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-09-02-10-28.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-09-02-10-28.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 817
  • Screenshot_2014-11-09-02-11-48.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-09-02-11-48.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 776
  • Screenshot_2014-11-09-02-38-10.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-09-02-38-10.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:

shub

Mar 11, 2007
u8850 stuck on boot loop

hi guys

really could do with some help

i had flashed my u8850 when i first got my phone and played around with the custom roms which were not fully usable at the time. As my wife wanted the phone I flashed it to stock rom .. proper stock without root or CWM... with SUT l3 tool
now she gave it back to me as she upgraded, and i went to do a factory reset to clear out the contacts etc.. and start afresh.
it went and got stuck at the huawei symbol and hasn't gone off since.
since researching this, i found out that its a boot loop and anyone who has flashed a custom rom can never do a factory reset from the settings menu, but must do it in CWM instead.
so, Im stuck in a boot loop, with a original rom with no CWM and although the computer recognizes the phone as a huawei and loads the ADB drivers etc... Ive got no way to flash a rom with CWM to get me to cyanogen at all.. SUT doesn't recognize the phone at all..

so ive got the roms i need and even tried with android AIO flasher ...
clearly i need some help ...
can you assist?.. thanks..

alfredxyz

Aug 15, 2013
LE
hi guys

really could do with some help

i had flashed my u8850 when i first got my phone and played around with the custom roms which were not fully usable at the time. As my wife wanted the phone I flashed it to stock rom .. proper stock without root or CWM... with SUT l3 tool
now she gave it back to me as she upgraded, and i went to do a factory reset to clear out the contacts etc.. and start afresh.
it went and got stuck at the huawei symbol and hasn't gone off since.
since researching this, i found out that its a boot loop and anyone who has flashed a custom rom can never do a factory reset from the settings menu, but must do it in CWM instead.
so, Im stuck in a boot loop, with a original rom with no CWM and although the computer recognizes the phone as a huawei and loads the ADB drivers etc... Ive got no way to flash a rom with CWM to get me to cyanogen at all.. SUT doesn't recognize the phone at all..

so ive got the roms i need and even tried with android AIO flasher ...
clearly i need some help ...
can you assist?.. thanks..

This howto is from xXxKoLyAn4iKxXx at 4pda forum ( and not mine!!! I hope its ok if i post it here) its a tranlation from Russian to English

Recover using ADB
1. Download the AndroidSDK http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
2. Unpack archive to disk c file (not the system)
3. Look .. we have a folder "adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219" go and see 2 folders and 1 .exe .. find the folder "sdk" and copy it into the drive C: \ (do not experience it for our own good .. otherwise a CMD prompt will print a long time pointing the way ..)
4. Then download files: ADB.zip (292.16 KB) go to the newly copied folder "sdk" and there in the folder "tools" unpack the archive ADB.zip .. look at whether there was a file in the folder tools adb.exe .. come from? Wonderful .. Connect your phone to the USB cable (preferably the rear of the system unit in the motherboard) ..
5. Run the command line (in the start-up Accessories - Command Prompt (Vista or later), or click Run and type cmd (XP)
6. Enter the following at the command prompt (press enter at the end of each line):

1. cd C: \ sdk \ tools \ adb.exe (you should see a tremendous inscription ..)
2. ADB Devices (Search connected phones .. If at the end of the search says XXXXXXXXX - devices (instead of XXXXX ... there code of numbers and letters ..) then found the phone ..)
3. Recovery ADB reboot (let the phone reboot and load CWM Recovery Mode)

We look at the reaction of the phone screen has gone out ..? otdichno waiting .. .. then goes saver thinks then bam !! BOOTLOOP. . a joke actually phone loaded CWM Recovery mode .. : D : D : D: D : D : Dand remember that as soon as we have it hooked up to a computer is nothing it does not stick .. .. We are waiting and you will be happy .. If you could not .. (the phone does not found on the command line does not plow) Check the stand Do you have a driver on the phone .. with U8850 Vision problems should not .. but if you try to repeat that section 2 and 3 but before copying the folder "sdk" go in (see. Section 2 where unpacked) "adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20130219" and there to run SDK manager tick against the tools folder and select your version of android (check) 2.3.7 I was .. I downloaded 2.3.3 and earned all .. SDK manager downloads everything from the internet .. so you'll have to wait and so on duty phrase:

Attachments

• ADB.zip
    292.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts