Jul 26, 2011
aokp_feat.png

screenshot2012081117082.png
screenshot2012081117074.png
screenshot2012081118344.png
screenshot2012081117073.png
screenshot2012081117044.png
screenshot2012081117042.png

For everyone that wants to know about the differences between CM10 and AOKP Check this out. Or Here

Donate to me here

installation-1.png

* Download ROM and GApps
* Make sure you're running the latest version of your recovery
* MAKE A BACKUP
* Wipe cache/dalvik
* Wipe data (only if coming from another JB ROM / ICS)
* Flash ROM
* Flash GApps
* Boot into Bootloader
* fastboot flash boot boot.img (Or whatever you're boot.img is called)
* reboot
* Press thanks :)

Credits
CM Team
AOKP Team
BobHankins (He's the best!)
everybody I missed

downloads-4.png

NIGHTLIES

Latest Boot.img

Gapps

Last edited:

paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
sooo i flashed..no problems still..excpt ones mentioned above..however i didnt had to do stuffs to make play store work...it did ...and no way to change battery style :( ? no music player also included ;(

Reactions: abhisheka9

1ceb0x

Jun 25, 2010
The Earth
sooo i flashed..no problems still..excpt ones mentioned above..however i didnt had to do stuffs to make play store work...it did ...and no way to change battery style :( ? no music player also included ;(

stop crying like a *****. you can find tons of music players in the market or rip Apollo from CM10 and install it.. jeesh! be glad that Lloir took TIME from his personal LIFE to bring you a toy to play with.

L.E: Lloir, can you confirm that init.d support is not added into this first release?
L.E2: nvm... saw the updater script but the init.d folder wasn't there. I've inserted the folder alongside with a script and it works no problem

Last edited:

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
stop crying like a *****. you can find tons of music players in the market or rip Apollo from CM10 and install it.. jeesh! be glad that Lloir took TIME from his personal LIFE to bring you a toy to play with.

L.E: Lloir, can you confirm that init.d support is not added into this first release?
L.E2: nvm... saw the updater script but the init.d folder wasn't there. I've inserted the folder alongside with a script and it works no problem

thanks for that, you guys are lucky you have mobile data ;p

shubhamchamaria

Jan 28, 2011
Mumbai
Battery mods are friggin easy for cm based Roms....go to uot.dakra.lt upload systemui.apk and add your mod ...wait for some time...flash the zip

Sent from my HTC One V

1ceb0x

Jun 25, 2010
The Earth
Battery mods are friggin easy for cm based Roms....go to uot.dakra.lt upload systemui.apk and add your mod ...wait for some time...flash the zip

Sent from my HTC One V

The rom has battery mods but those are listed in ROM Control which doesn't work for the moment. If you want to make it work head over to the bug list thread opened by Lloir in General section and push the ROMControl.apk to system/app

So, can't say this works no where near latest JB b78. After putting the files inside and making rom control work, the rom works ok, with some lag here and there. Good news is that the scheduler changer works from the rom control. Anyways, these are early days for the rom, I'm sure things will be fixed in the near future.

Think I'm going back to JB thought...

shubhamchamaria

Jan 28, 2011
Mumbai
The rom has battery mods but those are listed in ROM Control which doesn't work for the moment. If you want to make it work head over to the bug list thread opened by Lloir in General section and push the ROMControl.apk to system/app

So, can't say this works no where near latest JB b78. After putting the files inside and making rom control work, the rom works ok, with some lag here and there. Good news is that the scheduler changer works from the rom control. Anyways, these are early days for the rom, I'm sure things will be fixed in the near future.

Think I'm going back to JB thought...

I was telling paarth....I have a port of aokp from primoc which has all that works in primoc...I was too eager to try it...

Back to sense for a while....

Sent from my HTC One V

Hstar

Jul 25, 2012
best rom out there made my phone look like a nexus thanks

Sent from my One V using xda app-developers app

Hstar

Jul 25, 2012
it's ok this rom WILL BE SLOW to be updated, as im trying to sort out major kinks in CM10 i will TRY to get it fixed over this weekend, but no promises

-Lloir

Thanks and I hope for the best hope it will be fixed by the end of the weekend

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokp_feat.png

screenshot2012081117082.png
    screenshot2012081117074.png
    screenshot2012081118344.png
    screenshot2012081117073.png
    screenshot2012081117044.png
    screenshot2012081117042.png

For everyone that wants to know about the differences between CM10 and AOKP Check this out. Or Here

Donate to me here

installation-1.png

* Download ROM and GApps
    * Make sure you're running the latest version of your recovery
    * MAKE A BACKUP
    * Wipe cache/dalvik
    * Wipe data (only if coming from another JB ROM / ICS)
    * Flash ROM
    * Flash GApps
    * Boot into Bootloader
    * fastboot flash boot boot.img (Or whatever you're boot.img is called)
    * reboot
    * Press thanks :)

Credits
    CM Team
    AOKP Team
    BobHankins (He's the best!)
    everybody I missed

downloads-4.png

NIGHTLIES

Latest Boot.img

Gapps
    2nd build 12/9/12

Removed Launcher2\Treb
    Added Nova Launcher
    Added ChainFire's SU app
    Added Apollo
    Added DSP manager
    Added all the missing files

1st build
    12/9/12
    it's ok this rom WILL BE SLOW to be updated, as im trying to sort out major kinks in CM10 i will TRY to get it fixed over this weekend, but no promises

-Lloir
    Today I ported slim bean 5,but I couldn't test it yet :p I can't download the kernel, media fire is a b...

What's new on the basis of 4.2 , for primou will ?

I have no promises, but I may find time to work on primou another day. I barely have time to work on primoc as it is :p