FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UPDATED-06-APR-2011] New XAP installer, in-place app update, no dev tool and more...

57 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By kuerbis2, Member on 31st March 2011, 05:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd April 2011, 12:01 PM |#21  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Same here 0x89721508..
Hint: it appeared after a couple of installs

3rd April 2011, 12:50 PM |#22  
OP Member

More
Quote:

0x89721508

Never had this one, but according to http://translate.google.com/translat...ea252032365%2F it looks like some COM object is not correctly registered.

Do you have the Phone Dev Tools installed? If not, could you please try to run the attached file with admin rights (should fix any registration problems). Do NOT install it if Phone Dev Tools are already installed. Please restart Zune after installation.

-k

P.S.: Found a bug in my corecon installer. The one which is attached to this post (V0.9.1) is the one currently on the server which is used for the inital download.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CoreConInstall2.zip - [Click for QR Code] (323.9 KB, 3704 views)
3rd April 2011, 05:21 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
How can we use this? Im new to this stuff
3rd April 2011, 05:22 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wick3d00

I have the following error. Some info wold be appreciated

Deployment started TouchXplorer
Connecting to device...

Deployment FAILED with the following ERROR:
0x89721508

Ive got the same problem, any ideas ??

EDIT: Ive tried the method posted above, is it because my phone is not unlocked with chevron or is that not needed?
3rd April 2011, 06:09 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
i get the following error when i try to deploy the xap file downloaded with the "Windows Phone 7 Marketplace" :

Deployment started Avatar Gadgets
Connecting to device...

0x89721508

its at all apps downloaded with this tool ... is there an error because the files are "modified" ( cracked ) ?

edit : i get the same error with an app that i have developed ...

ps : my phone is unlocked with chevron
3rd April 2011, 07:55 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
thanks man works awsome.
3rd April 2011, 09:02 PM |#27  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havenger

i get the following error when i try to deploy the xap file downloaded with the "Windows Phone 7 Marketplace" :

Deployment started Avatar Gadgets
Connecting to device...

0x89721508

its at all apps downloaded with this tool ... is there an error because the files are "modified" ( cracked ) ?

edit : i get the same error with an app that i have developed ...

ps : my phone is unlocked with chevron

Hi,

- Were the Phone Dev Tools installed on your pc, or did you use my corecon installer?

- Which operating system and 32bit or 64bit?

That looks like an interesting behaviour. I really would like to get this one fix, therefore if anyone who has this bug is willing to help me, please drop me a pm.

BTW: All you guys who have this behaviour, can you deploy with any other tool? TOM's or the Application Deploy from Phone Dev Tools?

Thanks
-k
3rd April 2011, 09:21 PM |#28  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Error
This is what I get when I launch the application. What I want to do is deploy a registry editor to debrand the Samsung Focus and dev unlock it. It also is not able to find the phone although there is no problem with Zune. Zune is not running when I try to launch the program.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	XAP1.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	559696   Click image for larger version

Name:	XAP2.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	86.6 KB
ID:	559697  
3rd April 2011, 09:54 PM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 997

Donate to Me
More
All functions are working well on my OMNIA 7. Big thanks for this app. The described error (0x89721508) appears when there is no connection between desktop and phone... Before deploying zune must be running or wpconnect.exe must be launched manually (=> create a shortcut). Also the other deployers aren't working if there is no connection between desktop and phone. Just for the records: the phone must be unlocked with chevron before you can use any kind of xap deployer.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
3rd April 2011, 10:40 PM |#30  
Flag NJ
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Chevron
Quote:
Originally Posted by contable

All functions are working well on my OMNIA 7. Big thanks for this app. The described error (0x89721508) appears when there is no connection between desktop and phone... Before deploying zune must be running or wpconnect.exe must be launched manually (=> create a shortcut). Also the other deployers aren't working if there is no connection between desktop and phone. Just for the records: the phone must be unlocked with chevron before you can use any kind of xap deployer.

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

I am really confused now. I thought that the whole purpose of this app was to avoid having to use Chevron and to avoid using the Phone Development Tools.

I am using Windows XP SP3 and I installed CoreCon.
3rd April 2011, 10:40 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
No workie here...

Here's the error message:

Quote:

0x89731812

At first the app would crash on load which was solved by installing "CoreConInstall2," but now I keep getting that error code.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)