By walidhazem, Senior Member on 20th December 2011, 11:05 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2012, 06:05 AM |#11  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

More
ICS with HTC Sense ?
Hi,
Can someone tell me which ICS Version should i download if i want to have ICS with htc sense ?
thanks,
ROnald

19th February 2012, 03:25 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 531

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald_delgeano

Hi,
Can someone tell me which ICS Version should i download if i want to have ICS with htc sense ?
thanks,
ROnald

hi
there is still no ics with htc sense but there is ics alone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walidhazem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift walidhazem Ad-Free
8th March 2012, 05:43 AM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hope this gets updated
8th March 2012, 07:14 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaylight

Hope this gets updated

updated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walidhazem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift walidhazem Ad-Free
15th March 2012, 04:45 PM |#15  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Froyo with sense 3.x
Hello friends,
Which rom should i download if i want a froyo rom with sense 3.x?(i love its weather & lock ring).
Thanka,
Ronald
17th March 2012, 09:31 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronald_delgeano

Hello friends,
Which rom should i download if i want a froyo rom with sense 3.x?(i love its weather & lock ring).
Thanka,
Ronald

sorry for the late response,
i didnt find any froyo sense3 only froyo sense 2.1 but is there any particular reason u want froyo?? personally i think gb with sense 3 is doing good(mccm and boxmax's roms)...give them a try..
19th March 2012, 08:41 AM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Hi walidhazem,

good day to you!

this might sound demanding but is it possible to show some indicator that the SD android is compatible with WM or MAGLDR.

this is just a suggestion.

Thanks and more power!
The Following User Says Thank You to arjaylight For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift arjaylight Ad-Free
19th March 2012, 04:01 PM |#18  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arjaylight

Hi walidhazem,

good day to you!

this might sound demanding but is it possible to show some indicator that the SD android is compatible with WM or MAGLDR.

this is just a suggestion.

Thanks and more power!

hi arjaylight,
good day to you too

most builds are compatible with wm and magldr arent they? infact i think all of them are(ones in development) i can add that by saying ones with [sd/magldr] support both....(any other statement u suggest?)
any other suggestions are welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to walidhazem For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift walidhazem Ad-Free
21st March 2012, 08:06 PM |#19  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Hey hi I read many guides and now I am confused. This is my first time with Wm lol. I have a T-Mobile Hd2 and its running stock rom. I need wp 7.5 on nand and android on SD card. I have read that flashing diffrent radios bricks your phone. I don't need spoon feeding just a "complete" guide on how to get things running

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium
23rd March 2012, 01:20 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ohio

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Oug

Hey hi I read many guides and now I am confused. This is my first time with Wm lol. I have a T-Mobile Hd2 and its running stock rom. I need wp 7.5 on nand and android on SD card. I have read that flashing diffrent radios bricks your phone. I don't need spoon feeding just a "complete" guide on how to get things running

Sent from my GT-S5670 using xda premium

hi sorry for late reply(had exams)
ok
-u need to flash hspl 2.08(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4amlg-ogrpM)
-radio 2.15.50.14 or2.12(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=611787)
-then flash magldr 1.13(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=893618)
-then flash your wp rom(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nac3Fnf-lY4)(in the description there are many tutorials)
hope it works
23rd March 2012, 04:33 PM |#21  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidhazem

sorry for the late response,
i didnt find any froyo sense3 only froyo sense 2.1 but is there any particular reason u want froyo?? personally i think gb with sense 3 is doing good(mccm and boxmax's roms)...give them a try..

Is sense really that great? I have only used builds without sense. Anyways, I completely agree that Gingerbread is the way to go, never go back to froyo!
The Following User Says Thank You to firox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift firox Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)