FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[16.10.2012[MAGLDR][SD]MIUI JellyBean 2.10.12 [NATIVE SD]LINKS ONLINE

73 posts
Thanks Meter: 713
 
By Learning Never Ends team, Member on 18th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st February 2012, 01:33 AM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

Data still not working for me on 4a. I get the symbols H,G & 3G but no actual data. Tried various settings, apn, monitor etc. Tried old data.ext4 first then 2x fresh installs with 3x reboots each.
Can't think why it wont work.

+1 No data connection and no H, 3G, E, or G symbols at all.
 
 
21st February 2012, 06:01 AM |#22  
pr0x's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Smile HTC Desire HD
Somebody knows, this works with HTC Desire HD or not?
21st February 2012, 08:09 AM |#23  
jonas2295's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 2,731
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0x

Somebody knows, this works with HTC Desire HD or not?

IT shouldn't!
This is an exclusive for the HTC HD2.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jonas2295 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonas2295 Ad-Free
21st February 2012, 09:33 AM |#24  
pr0x's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas2295

IT shouldn't!
This is an exclusive for the HTC HD2.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Thanks, you have an idea, where I find same for Desire HD? Thanks
21st February 2012, 09:37 AM |#25  
jonas2295's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bavaria
Thanks Meter: 2,731
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0x

Thanks, you have an idea, where I find same for Desire HD? Thanks

The HTC HD2 is one of the few phones being able to load sd builds.
See your desire HD section for a similar ics miui build.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jonas2295 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonas2295 Ad-Free
21st February 2012, 10:12 AM |#26  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0x

Thanks, you have an idea, where I find same for Desire HD? Thanks

Here u r .
the Desire HD Android Roms
21st February 2012, 11:21 AM |#27  
walidhazem's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 530
 
More
great job thanks for your work
21st February 2012, 12:40 PM |#28  
taospirit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nîmes
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
hi
may be i'm a noob, but i try to start that build so i did a copy of the miuiics folder to root of my sd card. Then i click on clrcad.exe, then haret.exe, so build start and the grey screen with the droid appear and after some seconds my phone reboot...
So when i look at the startup.txt file i see that the default rel_path is named ics, so i rename miuiics in ics and start the build again and seem to begin... go on
21st February 2012, 12:47 PM |#29  
Robbie P's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,879
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by taospirit

hi
may be i'm a noob, but i try to start that build so i did a copy of the miuiics folder to root of my sd card. Then i click on clrcad.exe, then haret.exe, so build start and the grey screen with the droid appear and after some seconds my phone reboot...
So when i look at the startup.txt file i see that the default rel_path is named ics, so i rename miuiics in ics and start the build again and seem to begin... go on

Its true you have to rename the folder "ics" or edit the startup.txt to "miuiics" or whatever
BTW using nova launcher seems to ruin miui experiance.
Found http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1220695 a MIUI launcher which has scrollable live wallpapers working. A lot of it is in chinese but thats what customisations are for
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Robbie P Ad-Free
21st February 2012, 01:03 PM |#30  
taospirit's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nîmes
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
another question, is the taskmanager key possible on the softkeys?
21st February 2012, 02:10 PM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Im Very like this room very simple like my i****e but i miss eith FM Radio how i can get it???

thank
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes