FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][EXCELLENT BATTERY LIFE] ★★★ -=RESURRECTION=- v2.0 ★★★ [A ROM YOU WILL LOVE]

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By dhruv.always, Guest on 31st March 2012, 04:36 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
dhruv.always
31st March 2012, 06:08 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lgp500user

Oh no..... ((((((((((((( There is no russian language? ((((

i did not delete any languages

31st March 2012, 06:21 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 83

More
always loved the stock look of rom but I've also wanted improvements so this looks promising, btw how can I put back calendar, memo, messaging and bookmarks widget cuz these are the ones I like about stock rom

P.S. I think if you're gonna stick with the stock look and all, maybe you should leave those widgets we could actually use like the ones I listed above just my 2cents, and thanks for all your work and keep up the good job
31st March 2012, 07:43 PM |#13  
Flag Canoas, Brazil
Thanks Meter: 208

More
What about wakelocks caused by fast dormancy when you turn off data? Does this ROM have it or not?
The Following User Says Thank You to yuripg1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yuripg1 Ad-Free
31st March 2012, 07:47 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
try it now.. will tell more about battery (fast dormancy wake locks) tomorrow ...

edit: notification-bar symbols are ugly in this stock-rom (gps and wifi buttons look blurry)...

Edit 2: FD bug is still here.. phone doesnt sleep... checked with better battery stats.. fd-tracker has lots of wake locks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rockvoid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rockvoid Ad-Free
31st March 2012, 10:42 PM |#15  
Flag ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Thanks Meter: 358

Donate to Me
More
what I/O planificator in no-frills cpu control should i use ?
1st April 2012, 01:03 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
@ dev

I think it's a better choice to use v20i, it does not have the fast dormancy bug. Just need to removed bloat and patch apn config
The Following User Says Thank You to Cresqo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Cresqo Ad-Free
1st April 2012, 01:53 AM |#17  
Flag Gotham
Thanks Meter: 1,268

More
widgets
can you post a version with the removed apps or a download link to the removed apps?
1st April 2012, 02:14 AM |#18  
Flag Canoas, Brazil
Thanks Meter: 208

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresqo

@ dev

I think it's a better choice to use v20i, it does not have the fast dormancy bug. Just need to removed bloat and patch apn config

The problem is that it's not that simple. I posted this cleaned up V20I stock ROM and it's good because it doesn't have the fast dormancy bug. But when I pushed the APN files from the brazilian stock ROM to have only the correct APNs, the fast dormancy striked again.

By the way, I replaced these files:
/system/etc/apns-conf.xml
/system/etc/flex/flex.db
/system/etc/flex/flex.xml
And it was through a flashable ZIP that I made.
dhruv.always
1st April 2012, 04:13 AM |#19  

More
What is fast dormancy bug? anyone tell me clearly please... , next version with bugs removed + depeted widgets + improvements
1st April 2012, 08:10 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 112

More
in stock 2.3.3 a process called "Data-Tracker FD" is active after disabling Data (3G) and so phone can´t go to sleep. you can see it with app "better battery stats" (but it only drains battery if your provider doesn´t support Fast dormancy.

If your provider supports it - there is no battery drain ...

look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=fast+dormancy

would be great if you can remove bloat from v20i (boot-animation, apn, ****ty apps) and use it instead of v20g - so it would be a very nice rom i think...
dhruv.always
1st April 2012, 09:53 AM |#21  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockvoid

in stock 2.3.3 a process called "Data-Tracker FD" is active after disabling Data (3G) and so phone can´t go to sleep. you can see it with app "better battery stats" (but it only drains battery if your provider doesn´t support Fast dormancy.

If your provider supports it - there is no battery drain ...

look here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=fast+dormancy

would be great if you can remove bloat from v20i (boot-animation, apn, ****ty apps) and use it instead of v20g - so it would be a very nice rom i think...

see it in the next version, v20i
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)