☠ [APK][Tweaks & Mods] █ PIMP MY ROM █ BETA v1.0 {Any Device // Any Rom} ☠

2,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,251

Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2012, 06:18 AM |#1001  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
2 requests for auther of this program:
1) Make an option to disable scrolling cache on ICS/JB!!! (stock rooted SIII rom)
2) Make it possible to change the priorities of the applications especially launchers to always stay in memory aka like: http://android.mimic.ca/
Also im not sure if its possible to enable crt-off animation with this app on Galaxy S3 - would be nice thou but not mandotary

Otherwise GREAT JOB!!!!

12th October 2012, 06:24 AM |#1002  
Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Looking at this from my phone I can't do a search. This may already be answered. I think this has somehow affected some of my apps ability to connect to the Web.. Facebook and ESPN Fantasy Football so far. Maybe more. I do have Internet so it isn't A connection issue. It doesn't seem to matter about wi fi or network. Can't connect either way. Is this related? I've never had this issue before. I flashed this today and now this is happening. Thanks for any help you could offer.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda app-developers app
12th October 2012, 06:32 AM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
un pimp sony walkman
Does anybody know how to uninstall the Sony Walkman? please pm me if you know how. Thank!
12th October 2012, 06:36 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 388

More
A stupid question ..the init.d scripts in etc/init.d are having different permissions.. should it be different that way??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
12th October 2012, 07:02 AM |#1005  
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Good day!

I just wanted to ask if this works on LG Optimus 2x (P990) running a CM7 ROM and with CWM 5.0.2.8?

Thank you! Just saw this thread and wanted to try, it looks promising!
12th October 2012, 07:14 AM |#1006  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Big issue, deep sleep isnt working after installing your tweaks, wiping cache and dalvik cache didnt work. Overclocked Xperia X10 Cm7 fxp 130

Sent from my X10i using xda app-developers app
12th October 2012, 07:18 AM |#1007  
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnbama

Looking at this from my phone I can't do a search. This may already be answered. I think this has somehow affected some of my apps ability to connect to the Web.. Facebook and ESPN Fantasy Football so far. Maybe more. I do have Internet so it isn't A connection issue. It doesn't seem to matter about wi fi or network. Can't connect either way. Is this related? I've never had this issue before. I flashed this today and now this is happening. Thanks for any help you could offer.

Same here -phone fantastic after pimping but internet connectivity patchy - feedly can't connect at all, whereas tapatalk connects much faster than previously!
Will reflash and repimp later - think it is one of the network security tweaks...
12th October 2012, 07:45 AM |#1008  
Flag ganu
Thanks Meter: 23

More
nothing changed when select to install beats audio on my rooted s7500

checked that files from beats not copied to my system.. whats the problem?
12th October 2012, 08:28 AM |#1009  
Flag Wiesbaden
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcnbama

Quote:
Originally Posted by _inselaffe_

Same here -phone fantastic after pimping but internet connectivity patchy - feedly can't connect at all, whereas tapatalk connects much faster than previously!
Will reflash and repimp later - think it is one of the network security tweaks...

Update: feedly was listed in the hosts file, have deleted both entries, re-saved hosts and works great...

jcnbama: Also found fantasypremierleague.com127.0.0.1 and www.fantasypremierleague.com127.0.0.1... Maybe this is what's blocking your site? Perhaps try editing your hosts file? Hope that's some help...
The Following User Says Thank You to _inselaffe_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _inselaffe_ Ad-Free
12th October 2012, 09:31 AM |#1010  
Flag Netherlands
Thanks Meter: 107

More
Originally Posted by _inselaffe_

Update: feedly was listed in the hosts file, have deleted both entries, re-saved hosts and works great...

How did you manage (solve) this. I was using version 1.53 everthing works fine now with version 2 I don't have any connection
12th October 2012, 10:18 AM |#1011  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Since i use pimp, i cannot install applications
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, mods, pimp my rom, pmr, tweaks
Previous Thread Next Thread