Remove All Ads from XDA

☠ [APK][Tweaks & Mods] █ PIMP MY ROM █ BETA v1.0 {Any Device // Any Rom} ☠

2,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,251

Post Reply Email Thread
4th October 2012, 08:37 PM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Needs a 'cancel and reboot' option on each screen so that at anytime, the user can cancel anything that they have checked off, and it will just reboot to recovery without doing anything.

4th October 2012, 08:46 PM |#102  
Flag Spokane
Thanks Meter: 439

More
Damn, I can't wait to try this! Thanks
4th October 2012, 08:48 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cms5423

Needs a 'cancel and reboot' option on each screen so that at anytime, the user can cancel anything that they have checked off, and it will just reboot to recovery without doing anything.

It's already there, simply hit the menu button of your device --> Quit Installation --> yes
The Following User Says Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
4th October 2012, 09:08 PM |#104  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Droid 3
On Droid 3 running MavROM 4.5 and followed instructions to the "T". I get the error at Cleaning Process
file_getprop: failed to stat "/tmp/aroma-data/backup.prop" No such file or directory
E: Error in /emmc/PIMP_MY_ROM-v1.5-by-Androguide.fr.zip (Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Any ideas?
4th October 2012, 09:10 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 139

More
Thinking I might try this tonight w/ my Sprint s3 running the blazer rom (tho i'm sure the rom and this share a lot of the same tweaks).
4th October 2012, 09:15 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLIT

On Droid 3 running MavROM 4.5 and followed instructions to the "T". I get the error at Cleaning Process
file_getprop: failed to stat "/tmp/aroma-data/backup.prop" No such file or directory
E: Error in /emmc/PIMP_MY_ROM-v1.5-by-Androguide.fr.zip (Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Any ideas?

Try to tick backup original build.prop at the beginning. (Or if u ticked it then dont) Looks like it's an error that I left in the script, will fix it asap.
4th October 2012, 09:17 PM |#107  
Flag Lafayette, IN
Thanks Meter: 185

More
AT&T Galaxy Note (i717) screen unreadable, screen is pastel blue background black text, the headers (that which tells me what tweak it is) yellowy green with white text.
4th October 2012, 09:17 PM |#108  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Never was given a prompt to screen concerning orginal build.prop

Thank you for quick response
4th October 2012, 09:28 PM |#109  
Flag Roseville
Thanks Meter: 343

More
Does this flashable require S-Off? Because on my current device (htc doubleshot) we don't have a off for all devices, like mine requiring me to fastboot flash every boot.img of the kernel to get it to work.. Can I still flash this? I would assume so and I didn't see anything in the instructions about it.

::Respect::
4th October 2012, 09:32 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Evo 4G LTE:

Attempted to flash and it wouldn't let me press any buttons. Couldn't select yes to agree to ToS....had to hold down power and home to reboot because none of the buttons inside the Aroma installer would work. Running latest TWRP.
4th October 2012, 09:36 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lyon, France

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNsPiRiSiZe

Does this flashable require S-Off? Because on my current device (htc doubleshot) we don't have a off for all devices, like mine requiring me to fastboot flash every boot.img of the kernel to get it to work.. Can I still flash this? I would assume so and I didn't see anything in the instructions about it.

::Respect::

I'm not really familiar with the whole s-on/s-off stuff as I never have owned a device which required these. Basically, if you need s-off to write to /system then yeah you'll need it.
You don't need to fastboot anything, there is no kernel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownfart

Evo 4G LTE:

Attempted to flash and it wouldn't let me press any buttons. Couldn't select yes to agree to ToS....had to hold down power and home to reboot because none of the buttons inside the Aroma installer would work. Running latest TWRP.

You can use volume buttons to scroll/power button to select. Also make sure you are using v1.5.1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androguide.fr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Androguide.fr Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, mods, pimp my rom, pmr, tweaks
Previous Thread Next Thread