2,057 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,247

Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2016, 07:32 PM |#5251  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjasinabag

Stop using Pimp my rom. Development on this ended ages ago, I remember this app became integral for those of us who had bought the lg motion back in the day.

Then my next question would be... What is the next best thing. as the program was reliable up to KK 4.4.4...

10th October 2016, 09:33 PM |#5252  
Thanks Meter: 574

More
Use xposed

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app
11th October 2016, 09:25 PM |#5253  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 105

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurih

Then my next question would be... What is the next best thing. as the program was reliable up to KK 4.4.4...

There are a couple of options that include some of the features available in PMR.
HEBF is another tool on xda that works wonders.
L speed has a lot of choices for what you're looking for and is easily found in the play store.
Anything else found in PMR has a respective thread that could be found all over xda.
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjasinabag For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ninjasinabag Ad-Free
11th October 2016, 10:30 PM |#5254  
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:

There are a couple of options that include some of the features available in PMR.
L speed has a lot of choices for what you're looking for and is easily found in the play store.
Anything else found in PMR has a respective thread that could be found all over xda.

I see that you know a lot of tweaking apps and I'm curious if you know something similar to GravityBox or Xblast where you can schedule vibrations off for calls just on specific time of the day. This two apps that I've mention are not compatible with MIUI 8 and I hope there is some alternatives which happens to work.

Edit: MIUI 8 had just added this feature and we don't need a module for it anymore. I wasn't expected that.
The Following User Says Thank You to apriores For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift apriores Ad-Free
12th October 2016, 04:51 PM |#5255  
Flag Vancouver Island
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I don't know if the OP is still active but this thread should probably head to the dino shelf. I was surprised to get a notification about it.
13th October 2016, 08:54 AM |#5256  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:

Stop using Pimp my rom. Development on this ended ages ago, I remember this app became integral for those of us who had bought the lg motion back in the day.

Quote:

Thank you... L-Speed was what I needed. Phone's together now..

Namaste...

Aurih.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aurih For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Aurih Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
app, mods, pimp my rom, pmr, tweaks
Previous Thread Next Thread