FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies / Releases [EOL]

2,474 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,431
 
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Mustaavalkosta: End-of-Life
23rd December 2013, 03:19 PM |#1001  
ADB100's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
the latest PA-GAPPs doesn't work with the 20131223 nightly
I have been installing the Google Stock package GAPPs from here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2397942 and not had a problem so far, however with the latest nightly I am left with a blank screen where the launcher should be The status bar is there and I can get to settings etc but the home screen is just black.

If I just install the ROM and not the GAPPs package then the launcher works OK. Just did a full wipe, re-flashed the ROM, checked it boots OK. Rebooted to recovery and flashed the Full Modular Package and I get the same results?

Andy
 
 
23rd December 2013, 05:29 PM |#1002  
Senior Member
Flag Croatia
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
@Mustaavalkosta - i tryed all combinations replacing files that u and paul mentioned and the same... no audio over headset in all combination... when i replace file in lib/hw, am loosing sound on the phone...

if BT is important only 2 me, like i see nobody talking about BT problem on this thread, don't bother... last week i've buyed new mobile but i can't resist 2 flash my old dhd with your brilliant work...
23rd December 2013, 05:45 PM |#1003  
ADB100's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogsy1975

@Mustaavalkosta - i tryed all combinations replacing files that u and paul mentioned and the same... no audio over headset in all combination... when i replace file in lib/hw, am loosing sound on the phone...

if BT is important only 2 me, like i see nobody talking about BT problem on this thread, don't bother... last week i've buyed new mobile but i can't resist 2 flash my old dhd with your brilliant work...

BT Audio is hugely important to me and at the moment this is stopping making this my daily driver. I use the phone in the car for phone calls and music (and satnav) and if this isn't working then its a deal-breaker for me. I keep up to date with this thread and when it looks like BT Audio is working then I'll make this my daily driver; until then I'll just keep playing around with CM11 on my spare DHD (eBay...).

Andy
23rd December 2013, 05:50 PM |#1004  
rjand's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 647
 
More
I would think there are a few people who still use their Desire HD's as their main phone and require / prefer to use Bluetooth so that they can drive safely, myself included.

I know that when Android 4.2 came out, getting Bluetooth to work was one of the last major hurdles.

If it's working on one of the Android 4.4 ROM's for our phone's, I'm sure it won't be long until it's working on them all.

Mustaavalkosta I know you are a perfectionist, I would expect you won't be happy until this ROM is working at least as well as your CM10.1 ROM.
23rd December 2013, 05:51 PM |#1005  
Senior Member
Flag Croatia
Thanks Meter: 93
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADB100

BT Audio is hugely important to me and at the moment this is stopping making this my daily driver. I use the phone in the car for phone calls and music (and satnav) and if this isn't working then its a deal-breaker for me. I keep up to date with this thread and when it looks like BT Audio is working then I'll make this my daily driver; until then I'll just keep playing around with CM11 on my spare DHD (eBay...).

Andy

nice... glad 2 hear that... that i'm not the only one on this thread who's talking about this problem... hehe...
23rd December 2013, 06:07 PM |#1006  
pelopidass's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
More
Running on 23th nightly and everything are so smoothly. I am running on Davlik. Great job!

So the only things to make this rom ultra stable (without bugs) is the bluetooth? Has anyone log this bug??

Sent from my Desire HD using xda app-developers app
23rd December 2013, 07:17 PM |#1007  
Mustaavalkosta's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Rymättylä
Thanks Meter: 9,431
 
Donate to Me
More
No luck with camera. Rolled back the usual suspects but it made no difference. I did some audio changes for tomorrow though. Enabled some build flags that are enabled on official CM gingerbread repo. Seems to compile fine. No idea if it will fix anything. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning to the countryside with the laptop so merry christmas!
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Mustaavalkosta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mustaavalkosta Ad-Free
23rd December 2013, 07:31 PM |#1008  
xdagee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Accra
Thanks Meter: 1,547
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustaavalkosta

No luck with camera. Rolled back the usual suspects but it made no difference. I did some audio changes for tomorrow though. Enabled some build flags that are enabled on official CM gingerbread repo. Seems to compile fine. No idea if it will fix anything. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning to the countryside with the laptop so merry christmas!

Merry Christmas ...

gEEk :-: softwares as it should be :-: gEEk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xdagee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xdagee Ad-Free
23rd December 2013, 09:14 PM |#1009  
zla.mas's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Is there option for fliping phone to mute ringtone? I'm using JB+ camera, it's almost same so that is best alternative for me. GPS is great, i got 7/7 in foggy/cloudy day.

Here on Sarajevo, I can't see more that 5-10m at max, how it's foggy

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
23rd December 2013, 09:16 PM |#1010  
DTR204's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zla.mas

Is there option for fliping phone to mute ringtone? I'm using JB+ camera, it's almost same so that is best alternative for me. GPS is great, i got 7/7 in foggy/cloudy day.

Here on Sarajevo, I can't see more that 5-10m at max, how it's foggy

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

there's an option on the xblast module on the xposed framework for this

Sent from my Inspire 4g using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to DTR204 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DTR204 Ad-Free
23rd December 2013, 10:27 PM |#1011  
rjand's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 647
 
More
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Mustaavalkosta, enjoy your break.

If it wasn't for your CM10.1 ROM I would probably have changed my phone about 6 months ago. Now with this CM11 ROM I don't expect to be changing next year either.

Thanks for all your hard work, it's greatly appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjand For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rjand Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace, cm11, desire hd

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes