FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

 View Poll Results: Do you think that this thread should be on XDA PORTAL POST?

Yes
 
99 Vote(s)
89.19%
No
 
12 Vote(s)
10.81%

[DEV][ROM][4.4.2][CM11] KITKAT for LG-P500 [WIP][VER-12 OTA]

691 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,723
 
By mukulsoni, Senior Member on 29th December 2013, 08:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th December 2013, 01:42 PM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Gdansk
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Rom lags, can not use it. How did you use it, if everything starts with a long delay mukulsoni ?
 
 
29th December 2013, 01:49 PM |#12  
uf0999's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Is link2SD mandatory, or we can use also other a2sd scripts?

I'm used to "inflate" int2extv2+ directly in the rom.
29th December 2013, 02:15 PM |#13  
nomancoolboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 555
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uf0999

Is link2SD mandatory, or we can use also other a2sd scripts?

I'm used to "inflate" int2extv2+ directly in the rom.

Other scripts are not working ..so yes ..we should better use link2sd

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to nomancoolboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nomancoolboy Ad-Free
29th December 2013, 02:47 PM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
The AOSP keyboard is fc on me after first boot. How should I fix that?
29th December 2013, 02:52 PM |#15  
borchaniz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sfax
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
The rom is good except for some bugs:
1- You should replace LatinIme with the one from jenkins build or ther will be no keyboard showing and no hardware keys except home
2- launcher says PLACEHOLDERTEXT : can't find google search..... and if I install an older launcher it will run but no cards
29th December 2013, 03:18 PM |#16  
jaibar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Underwater, no Sh!t
Thanks Meter: 896
 
More
After initial reboot (all wipes + formats + successful installation of cm11) I noticed the "back" hardware key is not working.

It is capable of killing an app if I enable it in developer options, though, but as a regular in-app back function it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas how to make the back button wrok again?

Another thing, I just noticed that cmfilemanager is not capable of opening zip files and did not think about decompressing the archives (useer and system gapps) beforehand
29th December 2013, 03:36 PM |#17  
mukulsoni's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 4,723
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xander21

Rom lags, can not use it. How did you use it, if everything starts with a long delay mukulsoni ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaibar

After initial reboot (all wipes + formats + successful installation of cm11) I noticed the "back" hardware key is not working.

It is capable of killing an app if I enable it in developer options, though, but as a regular in-app back function it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas how to make the back button wrok again?

Another thing, I just noticed that cmfilemanager is not capable of opening zip files and did not think about decompressing the archives (useer and system gapps) beforehand

Sorry guys... uploaded wrong zip. Just updated with new one : http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8...cm-11-p500.zip
Flash it, follow the process and enjoy.... you will not disappointed now
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mukulsoni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mukulsoni Ad-Free
29th December 2013, 03:48 PM |#18  
jaibar's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Underwater, no Sh!t
Thanks Meter: 896
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mukulsoni

Sorry guys... uploaded wrong zip. Just updated with new one : http://www.mediafire.com/download/a8...cm-11-p500.zip
Flash it, follow the process and enjoy.... you will not disappointed now

No need to apologize- it is well understood that at this stage it is a privilege to be able to boot in KK to begin with, and as with any new Android version, the first/early adopters usually are prepared for not working stuff.

Probably in a couple of weeks many bugs are fixed and KK ROMs start mushrooming all over the place
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaibar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jaibar Ad-Free
29th December 2013, 04:05 PM |#19  
mukulsoni's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 4,723
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by borchaniz

The rom is good except for some bugs:
1- You should replace LatinIme with the one from jenkins build or ther will be no keyboard showing and no hardware keys except home
2- launcher says PLACEHOLDERTEXT : can't find google search..... and if I install an older launcher it will run but no cards

Updated ROM... follow the process, you will get everything..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mukulsoni For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mukulsoni Ad-Free
29th December 2013, 04:27 PM |#20  
simplicio11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 391
 
More
Just flashed. No error, no FC... great ROM! Thanks hephappy, tanks mukulsoni!

Now testing...
29th December 2013, 05:08 PM |#21  
borchaniz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sfax
Thanks Meter: 132
 
More
I tested it too great work everything is working well but unfortunately still Google launcher isn't finding Google search

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to borchaniz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift borchaniz Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, kitkat, lg-p500, lgp500, optimus one

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes