OP Senior Recognized Developer
Flag Chambéry
Thanks Meter: 5,095

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheevy

Hi supercurio!

I'm just wondering: when coolya and codeworx will release CM7, would it be possible to override the class in source code that controls music volume level to communicate with voodoo kernel just like your app does? It would be great to have native support of voodoo on our devices.

Yes, and that's also the plan for Nexus S.

Not only for CyanogenMod, but directly in Google's source code

23rd January 2011, 10:58 PM |#1002  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Very Very happy with this supercurio, I too have found cracks and pops here and there when listening to music, it started with Darky's ROM v7+... Haven't reflashed a full wipe since then...

Anyway the sound quality is now VERY close to the Apple devices!

Merci!
23rd January 2011, 11:01 PM |#1003  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
wow......voodoo app updated to v3 on the market.
24th January 2011, 12:01 AM |#1004  
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Positively orgasmic sound curio. Keep up the great work!
24th January 2011, 12:54 AM |#1005  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I was going to request this feature but turns out I didn't have to!

In this new version, I can assign a Launcher Pro swipe action to launch the volume slider rs they than the whole app by selecting it from the list of activities. Thanks!
24th January 2011, 01:03 AM |#1006  
Flag Chambéry

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannybuoy

I was going to request this feature but turns out I didn't have to!

In this new version, I can assign a Launcher Pro swipe action to launch the volume slider rs they than the whole app by selecting it from the list of activities. Thanks!

Hehe yes because it's an Activity now (in terms of SDK programming)
The Following User Says Thank You to supercurio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2011, 01:23 AM |#1007  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercurio

Today v0.3 app introduce a new launcher icon you can use to launch the volume slider directly.

That's an intermediate solution before implementing a proper widget like you very well described

Also, I'm working on the possibility to launch it from the notification bar.

I see that you have managed to remap the volume control buttons when your app is launched. Nice

Next step will be to have that remapping active even when your app is no longer running.

Million thanks for the progress so far, will send a few beers your way when the volume button remapping is done.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App
24th January 2011, 01:51 AM |#1008  
Flag Chambéry

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullerms

I see that you have managed to remap the volume control buttons when your app is launched. Nice

Still not finished, it behaves funky if you don't play an actual media when you use the keys :P
- but I know exactly why/how, I just needed to publish some version before marking a buch of new changes

Quote:

Next step will be to have that remapping active even when your app is no longer running.

Yes I'm experimenting with it, but no solution is really satisfying.

To be accurate: you can listen to volume change events, but if your app is not running on top, you cannot manage them. Which means Android volume will be changed (and the change is displayed) and *after that* you can do things.

Which means it's possible to restore the previous android media volume and change the analog one but.. it's not that great.

Quote:

Million thanks for the progress so far, will send a few beers your way when the volume button remapping is done.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Hehe okay it's motivating
24th January 2011, 04:07 AM |#1009  
Flag GD-SD
Thanks Meter: 94

More
strange..a bug?seem the +1.5db snr booster have not effect~no matter you trick it or not~but when you choose the recording preset~choose one you like in it~then untrick the +1.5db and trick it again~right now~the effect is come~the music become loudly and booster~
24th January 2011, 04:13 AM |#1010  
Flag Chambéry

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ka2uki

strange..a bug?seem the +1.5db snr booster have not effect~no matter you trick it or not~but when you choose the recording preset~choose one you like in it~then untrick the +1.5db and trick it again~right now~the effect is come~the music become loudly and booster~

Hi! 1.5dB is not much, some people are able to hear 1.5dB difference easily, some are not - no big deal -
Also, the 128x oversampling option is very hard to detect in normal conditions, but even if you don't hear the difference it will reduce the listening fatigue.

There is no relation to the recording preset chosen.
24th January 2011, 04:42 AM |#1011  
Flag GD-SD
Thanks Meter: 94

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercurio

Hi! 1.5dB is not much, some people are able to hear 1.5dB difference easily, some are not - no big deal -
Also, the 128x oversampling option is very hard to detect in normal conditions, but even if you don't hear the difference it will reduce the listening fatigue.

There is no relation to the recording preset chosen.

ok~so it's..thanks.supercurio.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
voodoo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)