FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Anything related to Sound: features or fix requests. v10: Bass Boost

3,546 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,095

By supercurio, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 12th October 2010, 04:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th October 2010, 09:05 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
One thing really pissed me is that whenever I use 3G for exp: surf web or update apps in market.

My westone always gives me a static noise similar to when you have a phone call near the speaker. But if I switch to a cheap earphone this go away. I want to use my fav ear phone on my sgs . 15 bucks for a fix. Thank you

And by the way my sgs sound a bit too loud not too soft like others :-?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

12th October 2010, 11:01 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossbone85

Heyho! There's something that has been bugging me all the time. It's the sensitivity of the built in microphone. For example if you record videos in a very loud environment (like concerts for example) you only hear noise on playback. Is there any way for auto adjustment of the mic sensitivity, or at least a way to do this manually?

I would donate 15$ for some fix for this issue :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

+2

€15.00 (already promised another €10.00 from before developments of Voodoo Sound.. so +€5.00 for this feature)
12th October 2010, 11:31 AM |#13  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 12

More
How about sorting out A2DP? Audio streaming is absolutely useless on this (and from what I can tell quite a few Android devices).

I'd be more than willing to donate £15

Florida.
12th October 2010, 11:58 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyunopper

£25 for a switchable headphone out and "true" lineout" from headphone jack.

You're my hero..... :)

+1 line out option
£5 gbp bounty from me
12th October 2010, 12:05 PM |#15  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 4,415

Donate to Me
More
I really don't mind the current loudness of the volume. I think the limits are there for a reason, but of course I would support any work done to improve the quality of the audio
12th October 2010, 12:26 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 39

Donate to Me
More
Would it be possible to transfer calls to the media/ringer/notifications output so that the headphones can hear it?
12th October 2010, 01:37 PM |#17  
Retired Recognized Developer
Flag Glasgow
Thanks Meter: 2,587

More
God curio's at it again. But seriously, we can't thank you enough for voodoo lag fix and I now can't wait for voodoo sound! The Galaxy S' audio just isn't up to the standards it should be..
12th October 2010, 02:01 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
make it so the audio of a phone call comes through the headphones. when i plug my phone into my car via 3.5mm jack for listening to music it's fine. but when a call comes through, the call plays through the handset (and not on speaker phone either).

$15
12th October 2010, 02:03 PM |#19  
Erlanger
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Moving On?
Quote:
Originally Posted by supercurio

Hello
My first bounty, lagfix is a success so here I am again!

Hi Curio,
I think you have done a phenominal job on the Lagfix Ext4 Data Conversion, but I'm not convinced that it's completely optimized or "fixed".
Heres why:
I use Touchdown with exchange among a few other Database stuff, and i still see a lot of lag on this device when using these apps.
I'm not sure what folder is used for Touchdown(probably Database) but there is still much lag there. If some apps use folders other than the Data Folder we still have some lag... Do you agree?

When you converted to EXT4 it was only the Data Folder correct? Is this the only directory able to be converted? Dont our apps use other directoryies?

When I used the ext2 fix(Briefly) I believe there were three or four folder converted. Doing this fixed the lag completely on my phone, but I agree with you that it's not the safest filesystem after my research.

So, my question, Why cant you do the same EXT4 Conversion for several other folders that are important to IO "Read" and "Writes"

Is there some stability or issues with doing this?

By the way,
If you could fix the sound issues on my phone, I'd have 50 dollars for you the same day.

Take care and Great Work!
12th October 2010, 02:09 PM |#20  
Flag The wild Wesht of Ireland
Thanks Meter: 59

More
STOP THAT BLOODY "HEY I'VE CHARGED" NOTIFICATION AT 3AM !!!!!

as you may have noticed this winds me up a bit, having elderly folks putting the phone to silent at night is not an option
12th October 2010, 02:21 PM |#21  
Flag JHB
Thanks Meter: 773

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsellers2

When you converted to EXT4 it was only the Data Folder correct? Is this the only directory able to be converted? Dont our apps use other directoryies?

Really offtopic! Thought I'd clear this up though: without root (the superuser popup asking for permission) apps can only write/read data from the data folder, or from the sdcard.

The speed difference between Voodoo and OCLF in specific apps is because of journals and fsync.

Take this to a different topic if you want to reply anymore to this post, leave this post for audio issues please!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
voodoo

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)