Thanks Meter: 425

By Technomancer, Retired Recognized Developer on 28th January 2011, 12:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th August 2012, 08:16 AM |#2341  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag SF Bay Area

More
2012-08-05 http://gtab7.nexus-lab.com/cm7sgt/tc...2012-08-05.zip http://gtab7.nexus-lab.com/cm7sgt/cm...-galaxytab.zip
Fixed Bluetooth MAC address issue. Now it is read correctly from EFS. Thanks to ableeker.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Technomancer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Technomancer Ad-Free

6th August 2012, 01:43 PM |#2342  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Is it possible to disable the capacitive buttons in 8/5 version? Many thanks!
6th August 2012, 08:37 PM |#2343  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Thanks Technomancer, that was quick, the fix works beautifully!

Wouldn't it be possible to merge the specific Tab files with the CM tree, and use the CM files for the rest, thus creating an official CM 7.2 for the Tab? I love this ROM, it would be great to have it included in the official CM tree.
7th August 2012, 01:47 AM |#2344  
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag SF Bay Area

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ableeker

Thanks Technomancer, that was quick, the fix works beautifully!

Wouldn't it be possible to merge the specific Tab files with the CM tree, and use the CM files for the rest, thus creating an official CM 7.2 for the Tab? I love this ROM, it would be great to have it included in the official CM tree.

It is technically possible but I would have to submit whole bunch of patches to CM tree and get them accepted which would be quite a hassle. In the end the build made from it wouldn't be any different from what you have except for removing of the UNOFFICIAL tag.
The Following User Says Thank You to Technomancer For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Technomancer Ad-Free
13th August 2012, 10:26 AM |#2345  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Smile thank you, I would love to CM7
thank you, I would love to CM7
11th December 2012, 05:34 PM |#2346  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Dear all.. please help! I was originally from the official CM10 nightly, but I found it was too slow. So I decided to revert back to Gingerbread AOSP..

1) I installed as per normal, from CWM recovery, flash ROM, flash GAPPS, wipe data, cache and dalvik. I managed to enter until the ROM setup screen, where I was supposed to click on the Android logo, but everytime I did that, it always showed error with setup wizard..

2) So I went back to ROM installation instructions and saw that I was supposed to format system in CWM recovery. I did exactly that, but afterwards it was downhill.. i could not even go past the bootlogo (the galaxy tab 7 logo)...

3) afterwards I tried using format sdcard from CWM recovery, no change.

4) I tried to flash stock p1000 rom by ODIN, with repartition UNCHECKED --- it looked hopeful, i went past the SGT7 boot logo into the samsung logo.. but it was stuck there..

5) I tried flasing stock p1000 rom by ODIN, this time with repartition CHECKED --- no change...

I would really appreciate it someone could help me how I could recover my phone. When I flashed the stock samsung ROM, i lost CWM recovery also.. now I am on default recovery from Samsung.

Please help! Thanks a lot....
11th December 2012, 05:51 PM |#2347  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonius0809

Dear all.. please help! I was originally from the official CM10 nightly, but I found it was too slow. So I decided to revert back to Gingerbread AOSP..

1) I installed as per normal, from CWM recovery, flash ROM, flash GAPPS, wipe data, cache and dalvik. I managed to enter until the ROM setup screen, where I was supposed to click on the Android logo, but everytime I did that, it always showed error with setup wizard..

2) So I went back to ROM installation instructions and saw that I was supposed to format system in CWM recovery. I did exactly that, but afterwards it was downhill.. i could not even go past the bootlogo (the galaxy tab 7 logo)...

3) afterwards I tried using format sdcard from CWM recovery, no change.

4) I tried to flash stock p1000 rom by ODIN, with repartition UNCHECKED --- it looked hopeful, i went past the SGT7 boot logo into the samsung logo.. but it was stuck there..

5) I tried flasing stock p1000 rom by ODIN, this time with repartition CHECKED --- no change...

I would really appreciate it someone could help me how I could recover my phone. When I flashed the stock samsung ROM, i lost CWM recovery also.. now I am on default recovery from Samsung.

Please help! Thanks a lot....

You could try asking your qustions/problems in the Q & A section. Please don't spam posts here in the development section and bring up threads that are most likely obsolete.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)