Fixed Bluetooth MAC address issue. Now it is read correctly from EFS. Thanks to ableeker.
Thanks Technomancer, that was quick, the fix works beautifully!
Wouldn't it be possible to merge the specific Tab files with the CM tree, and use the CM files for the rest, thus creating an official CM 7.2 for the Tab? I love this ROM, it would be great to have it included in the official CM tree.
Dear all.. please help! I was originally from the official CM10 nightly, but I found it was too slow. So I decided to revert back to Gingerbread AOSP..
1) I installed as per normal, from CWM recovery, flash ROM, flash GAPPS, wipe data, cache and dalvik. I managed to enter until the ROM setup screen, where I was supposed to click on the Android logo, but everytime I did that, it always showed error with setup wizard..
2) So I went back to ROM installation instructions and saw that I was supposed to format system in CWM recovery. I did exactly that, but afterwards it was downhill.. i could not even go past the bootlogo (the galaxy tab 7 logo)...
3) afterwards I tried using format sdcard from CWM recovery, no change.
4) I tried to flash stock p1000 rom by ODIN, with repartition UNCHECKED --- it looked hopeful, i went past the SGT7 boot logo into the samsung logo.. but it was stuck there..
5) I tried flasing stock p1000 rom by ODIN, this time with repartition CHECKED --- no change...
I would really appreciate it someone could help me how I could recover my phone. When I flashed the stock samsung ROM, i lost CWM recovery also.. now I am on default recovery from Samsung.
Please help! Thanks a lot....
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|