{Custom ROM} Custom ROM based on 4.3 (Stopped)

Search This thread

rajatthakran

Jul 14, 2007
Gurgaon
Hi,

This ROM works great.. i am S-ON and HBOOT 1.41 still the rom is very smooth and everything works :)

Do we have this rom but with the Stock UI??

Thanks

rajatthakran

Jul 14, 2007
Gurgaon
Complete Stock Theme

http://db.tt/BhoBuNqA

Except for battery tweaks, everything is stock. Just install without wiping on my ROM

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using xda premium

Thanks.. just the lock icon on the lockscreen, music app and icon bar (launcher) is still not stock Screenshot_2013-08-25-16-44-55.jpg

Last edited:

bluheart

May 8, 2011
Kozhikode
Worldclock.apk

I had struggled hard to get the mods to work. Lol. I donot recall every step. Hence I m unable to get everything stock.
You can flash system/app folder to get everything stock. I have not touch the framework.

Last edited:

Bassie39

Jan 6, 2013
Overdinkel
ROM for x920E.

http://db.tt/I8SDEhIL

I try to flash but doesn't work

When i copy to internal sd card, i'm unable to find any files on internal sd in recovery. It didn't work with any rom. I installed the Virtuous DNA the blue rom dlxub1 and Nos rom by Sideload and works perfect but with rom for x920e i wasn't able to do that.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

i Tried i little harder and found out that you have to place them in the 0 directory on int sdcard

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I was able to install but it didn't work that well it has almost every app stopped working and couldn't enable simcard it gets stuck here. Do you have some ideas or need other boot.img maybe the boot from Virtuous DNA

bluheart

May 8, 2011
Kozhikode
Yes. storage/emulated/0 and then do all the wipes and install.
Without wiping, it won't install.
Wipe-format-factory reset, in advanced format-cache, data, system, without wiping data/media

bluheart

May 8, 2011
Kozhikode
Yes its possible. Wish it was a little easier to me :what:

I am trying a red theme but so far getting only half success.

Top Liked Posts