My thoughts on Find 7a

Search This thread

rowbaggie22

Sep 20, 2011
Birmingham
Hi all just wondering where u all r from and where did u get ur find 7a from please

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Talk about the devil and he comes.

Yes, the brightness has been artificially limited by oppo for whatever reason.

They decreased the current by 5ma, probably because they wanted them to be dim (I actually like it this way too).

Further down the road I will provide button brightness mods for CM11s though.

Gesendet von meinem One mit Tapatalk
    Hi I got my oppo Find7a while on a business trip to China 2 weeks ago (348 euro)
    I made the mistake of exchanging a perfect midnight black with a white one because the back was so slippery that in the first 10 minutes of use I dropped my phone on the couch twice!
    On the white one the volume and power button are poorly fitted and rattle a lot.
    Also the screen has on the lower right corner a yellow/orange tint apparent from the first time I turned on the device!
    Apart from those minor issues my major complaint is the contrast of the screen which is lacking compared to my HTC one M7 (sharp panel) I currently use. In comparison it makes the screen look a bit dull like my nexus 7 2013 which also has a jdi made panel.
    Camera and sound are awesome and I don't care about battery life since we have the insanely fast charging.
    This is the only thing that is holding me back from claiming Find 7a the perfect phone.
    I guess at this price point you can not complain.

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have to say im impressed with the phone. The yellow patch on the screen goes away, leave the phone full brightness and playing a video, heat the screen up, its just the glue, had many a phone with the issue.

The button's do rattle on the white one, cant speak for the black, but not a massive issue for me. The screen looks slightly off to me as well, until i removed the factory screen protector, like night and day, have a nice glass protector on it now.

Fast charging is insanley cool. I get great battery life out of mines, but its nice to quick charge.

I have to say the phone phisically is perfect for me, its the software and lack of available customization that is the issue, but cyanogen should fix that
    I'm a bit gutted really. After reading user reports about the build quality of the find 5, I was hoping that the find 7 would be a massively premium phone - this seems not to be the case as people keep describing it as amazing considering it's not a premium device. :(

May as well go get a one plus

Not sent from a shiny new phone.

You got it all wrong the Find7a is a premium device !!!
    Even phones costing triple and even more have small annoyances.
    Oppo Find 7a is a very honest device no gimmics!
    I'll corroborate to say that my yellow tint went away. The first day I had it I was a little disappointed by it but I figured I would stop noticing it. One reason I bought a phone with such a big screen is to watch my anime on the go, which includes watching it at full brightness when on the bus/glare. I didn't even think that the heating up might address it and checking it again after reading this thread it appears the tint is gone.

I've also had some weird flip flopping with standby time. For the first week, it would only drain 3% overnight, but for the last 2 days, it's been draining 10-12% overnight, and then as of tonight, it barely drained again. I'm not really sure what's going on but there are definitely some weird little software issues that need to be cleaned up. If nothing else, Entropy and the others seem geared up to get Omnirom going
    Hi all just wondering where u all r from and where did u get ur find 7a from please

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

England OppoStyle.com