[Signatures] ☎ Create your own mobile devices timeline (phones history) - super easy

Do you like Mowned's sigs?

• Yes

Votes: 77 90.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 9.4%

• Total voters
Search This thread

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
The signature image now can have up to 14 devices (latest ones).
Maximum image dimensions: 618x80px.
If you have less devices, signature image will dynamically resize to needed width.

An example of a long signature:
deamus.jpg

Thanks to "daemus" user.

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
Thank you gjkilcrease!

I've just added T-Mobile MDA.
Please tell me (reply here or PM) when you modify your showcase so I can reset the signature (so new added device(s) will appear).

PS: you haven't checked the devices you still own. You can change this by clicking the edit button. Black font on signature means that you still own, gray means phone's gone.

Last edited:

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
Krowebar, you can use the site without Facebook - in this case you have to create a new account.

Sony Ericsson T61z was just added. Thanks for report.

Reactions: Krowebar

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
Main page has got a facelift :D
mowned

What do you think about multiple signature image formats where the user can chose from? Take a look at the showcases boxes on the main page - do you like that format? (in addition it will contain the mowned logo + phone years)

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
Hi,

Another interesting feature: "Timeline facts".
It extracts information from your cellphones timeline and summarize some nice stats data. It's available for all users who have added at least 2 phones.

Sample:
Ls89Y.jpg

PS: I'm not a HTC fan.. I was :D. Maybe this will be improved by taking into consideration more variables (eg: phones rate)

@Komanche I saw that you generated your signature. Let me know if you need it reseted.

Edit: highlighted some elements in Timeline facts.

Last edited:

BigBroham1984

Dec 18, 2012
Saginaw
Funny - that is my problem too, only it is MY database (brain) that is missing data :banghead:

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
There was a bug in facebook login with inactive token thus redirecting to IT_ler showcase. The login bug was fixed.. Sorry IT_ler!

Today someone (Ben?) from Australia has been forwarded by mistake to IT_ler showcase (http://mowned.com/it_ler)

This is the showcase I've migrated from IT_ler:
http://mowned.com/unknown

Ben can you please send me a PM to solve the problem with a proper facebook ID or e-mail?

Thank you and sorry!

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
There was a bug in facebook login with inactive token thus redirecting to IT_ler showcase. The login bug was fixed.. Sorry IT_ler!

Today someone (Ben?) from Australia has been forwarded by mistake to IT_ler showcase (http://mowned.com/it_ler)

This is the showcase I've migrated from IT_ler:
http://mowned.com/unknown

Ben can you please send me a PM to solve the problem with a proper facebook ID or e-mail?

Thank you and sorry!

Seems to work again ... just re-added the missing phones.
it_ler.jpg

Just one question: How do I get the timeline with the small red mowned.com logo?
Do I have to add more phones to get the logo "shrinked"?

Reactions: DSF

DSF

Apr 16, 2007
mowned.com
It_ler thank you!
I've updated your signature image..

About your question, do you mean to get the logo removed, right?
Well, the logo is present in all signatures - it simply makes the service "known" to other people who may seen the image. It's kinda, "hey, I've been used mowned.com to generate this timeline".

However, if you really want the logo removed, I've manually took it off for you.
I've uploaded it to imgur.

F0Abs.jpg

(quote my post to take out the BBcode)

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and thank you!

Reactions: It_ler

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Signatures] ☎ Create your own mobile devices timeline (phones history) - super easy

Hi,

A new free web service has been just released - Mowned.com.

You can create your own mobile devices showcase (timeline).
    As users creates timelines (eg: add phones and year when they got them), some interesting data will appear (such as: appreciations, devices owned by years, etc - for example check this page).

.. but let's go back to the forum signature. You can create easily signature image that can be used in forums, etc. For an example of a generated signature check mine.

Steps:
    1. Login with Facebook - just click that button, confirm the dialog from Facebook then your account is automatically created
    2. Add your phones - the process is intuitive, you will see once you finish step 1
    3. After you added all your phones click "Activate image signature" from bottom of your dashboard
    4. Copy desired BBcode code generated with the signature image

That's all. You can have your signature in minutes.. in the case you remember all the data :D.

You may observe that some years in the signature are in gray color instead black. Black means that device is still owned, gray = device gone.

PS: phone years is not mandatory but nice to have (for statistics, as written above)

The service can be acccesed via:
    mowned.com - users mobile devices timelines

Available signature formats
    Standard
    dsf.jpg

Extended
    dsf.extended.jpg

Smart
    dsf.smart.jpg
    Thank you.. and yes :D
    Would be great if you didn't need to use Facebook for it to work.
    Multiple improvements in the past days.

For example color spectrum, or dislike / likes ratio in back of the avatar.
    And finally a global phone search :)

KyUBICj.jpg

(in the screenshot the color spectrum and the likes/dislikes ratio can be seen)

link for ss: https://i.imgur.com/KyUBICj.jpg
    Improved phone attributes with a simple color picker :)
    2u29YeJ.jpg