LG K8 2017 Stuck on Fastboot Mode.

Search This thread

Mitlex

Mar 12, 2016
hello, I have a problem with my LG K8 M200E. He suddenly hung in Fastboot mode. I can not do anything. I uploaded the ADB drivers, I tried to upload the file "laf, boot, aboot, recovery" but no results. All the time when I try something in ADB, I get the message "FAILED (remote: unknown command)". Please, help me save him. I can not enter recovery and download mode.

https://i.imgur.com/0NTJhdp.jpg
0NTJhdp.jpg

Last edited:

malik adeel

Oct 7, 2020
hello, I have a problem with my LG v20. He suddenly hung in Fastboot mode. I can not do anything. I uploaded the ADB drivers, I tried to upload the file "laf, boot, aboot, recovery" but no results. All the time when I try something in ADB, I get the message "FAILED (remote: unknown command)". Please, help me save him. I can not enter recovery and download mode.

ay.amouch

Dec 31, 2016
Morocco
i had the same problem, the phone for no reason between a day and a night i found it hang on fastboot mode. there is no download mode, i have tried the edl mode, i managed to get the pins and i entered edl successfuly, but i couldnt find the horsefile for the Qualcomm flasher, i tried a different file from other phones that have same SoC but the Qualcomm flasher wouldn't accepted.
thats how far i reached with this phone and i gave up, if anyone interested in going into edl mode i can give you the steps