[Q] Just a quick Q

Search This thread

Kucom

Jan 19, 2014
Skopje
im on cm 11. Can i flash doom kernel v10 and the via the recovery flash existenz 3.3 or i need to flash the hole .201 firmware first?

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Your on CM11, go to its recovery, do a nandroid for backup of your current ROM just in case, wipe data and flash the existenz ROM (no need to flash the boot.img separately if its already inside the existenz ROM.zip).

Tapatalked from my Xperia P

Reactions: Kucom

Kucom

Jan 19, 2014
Skopje
Your on CM11, go to its recovery, do a nandroid for backup of your current ROM just in case, wipe data and flash the existenz ROM (no need to flash the boot.img separately if its already inside the existenz ROM.zip).

wow nice when did recoverys started flashing the boot.img? back in the days they didn't. Nice xD thanks bro

noahvt

Jan 27, 2013
Antwerpen
Recovery's started flashing kernels a long time ago lol your previous device probably didn't support it!

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
Recovery's started flashing kernels a long time ago lol your previous device probably didn't support it!

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app

Hehehe, true, I myself had the x8 and Arc last time and you must fastboot the boot.img everytime. But "hot" booting works last time, which I believe doesn't now.

Tapatalked from my Xperia SP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.