[Beta] Call Master - industry grade telephony firewall for root

Search This thread

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Call Master Beta

Welcome to the open beta of Call Master, the most advanced call and text message firewall available for Android. With unique, powerful features and the proven reliability of Root Call Blocker under the hood, this application is for both the casual and advanced pro ninja user.

Features:

Ω Advanced, list and action based system
Ω Private call and SMS inbox
Ω Completely silent
Ω Text routing and replies
Ω Customizable, obfuscatable notifications
Ω Action, list and profile prioritization
Ω Action groups and wildcard filters
Ω New features every week!

We are working hard to expand the functionality offered by this app and will have ample opportunity to do so during the beta. You will always be able to see coming changes here in the description. Currently under development: location/ tasker.

For RCB users:

If you are coming to this app from Root Call Blocker, you may need to read all the help again, as blocking principles have changed to a list/priority rather than purely profile based system.

Debugging:

Help us make this the finest call and SMS management app by participating! You can use our internal debugging tools to send logs or write suggestions. Please post here as well, as communal troubleshooting is very effective.

Permissions:

INTERNET needed for flurry and license. Debug data is only sent manually with your permission.
ACCOUNTS, PERSONAL needed for contact groups and logging system.
SERVICES for text message routing and automatic replies.
SD CARD is for backup and restore and logging.

Market:

The beta will only be accessible via the android market. Please do not post suggestions as reviews. Instead send us emails, write here or through the "Write to us" dialog.

https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.blacklist&feature=search_result

Screens:

brent8577

Oct 1, 2011
I would test but I don't get calls or texts. I'm paying all this money for pocket internet and media...ha

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
I would smack you around for being a moron, but i dont know where you live...

Reactions: Notdead4

brent8577

Oct 1, 2011
you really wouldn't like what happened after that. your joke wasn't even funny. i'll tell you where i live and you can come and see. just ask.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
You mean after i smack you around?

So im asking... we can hash it out mano a pansy :)

n1nj4dude

May 7, 2011
44e37c36-2e2c-becd.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I777 using XDA App

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Ive been called a lot of names on this forum. But my mojo speaks for itself.

Rapier

Forum Moderator
Staff member
After upgrading to last version (beta 34), in the logs does not appear the name of the caller but the name of the group from which it's part of.

To exemplify: got one contact named Adam that's part of group Silent. The setup and profiles in Call Manager are such made to silence calls and block SMS from all contacts in the group Silent. Till now, when a call or SMS came from one of those contacts, in the application's log I could see the name of the person (say Adam) someting like "Adam (phone number) text". After upgrading to latest beta, instead of the contact name I see in the logs the group name...so the same SMS as before now appears in logs as "Silent (phone number) text"

Don't know if it is made by purpose or it's a bug, but it'll be usefull to se the actual contact name in the logs not the group from which belongs. Unfortunately I cannot revert to previous version

Great app, by the way, I'm looking forward to see the final version.

Later edit: Sorry, just saw that this is not the application's general thread, but one specific. I'll post in the appropiate one too

Last edited:

kamots

Jun 28, 2010
Atlanta
Dude. All i am gonna say is iove your app.I Use the free version with all of my roms . (frequent flasher ) you did a great job, and have helped me tremendously at keeps those Bill collectors at bay. That being said...... I just can't justify to myself, let alone the wife and kid, paying $10 for an app. Thank you for the free version though. like i said. I use every day. :)
Edit ....seeing market that unlock key has gone down. Disregard above the $10'comment . Might be able to sneak $5 in on next att Bill lol
http://i.imgur.com/wiqTW.gif

Last edited:

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Right dude. Maybe you can skip your next coffee and instead buy this app which saves you from bill collectors.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda premium

Last edited:

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
This is the best app of its kind on android. In the ignore list you go.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would smack you around for being a moron, but i dont know where you live...
    I've tried a few call blockers, and I have to say that this is definitely the best one out there... great app with lots of options!