[DEV] We have Blaze root & Radio

Search This thread

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
hey guys, would like to take a look into the blaze, dont really know a whole lot about it but if someone could join out our irc channel id at least like to get some info for it.

Webchat support for the Official Unloved Devices Hit Squad

make sure to alert myself or k0nane and inform us you have the blaze

perhaps i was a bit unclear, dont come in asking how to root or where is cwm?!!??!. the OUDHS doesn't have tmobile, doesn't have this phone. we just are a group of people who like helping phones who dont get the support they deserve get a nice foundation. if you want root from us, you need to help us, help you and sure as hell not demand anything. whne things are done they will be posted publicly asap. we have a fairly good history on metropcs and boost mobile expanding to sprint low end phones, happened to catch the lack of attention from this phone on androidforums, so now im here ;P

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How did the blaze get rooted?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

**** it. No one reads so here:

flash a custom recovery from another phone like i did.
    make a custom zergrush exploit script like watcher did.

don't know how to do that? bummer. can't root the blaze.
    Should merge this with master and slaves thread.. I'm on the fence about flashing this modem but I'm waiting till Tuesday since I'm being throttled atm

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

$15 more for 5GB and you get free hot spot. ;)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
    One of you devs can gtalk me at johnrbell@gmail.com
    Ill explain in details what was done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA
    hey guys, would like to take a look into the blaze, dont really know a whole lot about it but if someone could join out our irc channel id at least like to get some info for it.

Webchat support for the Official Unloved Devices Hit Squad

make sure to alert myself or k0nane and inform us you have the blaze

perhaps i was a bit unclear, dont come in asking how to root or where is cwm?!!??!. the OUDHS doesn't have tmobile, doesn't have this phone. we just are a group of people who like helping phones who dont get the support they deserve get a nice foundation. if you want root from us, you need to help us, help you and sure as hell not demand anything. whne things are done they will be posted publicly asap. we have a fairly good history on metropcs and boost mobile expanding to sprint low end phones, happened to catch the lack of attention from this phone on androidforums, so now im here ;P
    :confused: huh?
    sounds like you're in the wrong phone section... this is SGS2 T989, not Blaze