S5 cover for note 2

Search This thread

vatralaus

Jan 31, 2010
Hi. Does the S-View work with original Note 2 screen ?

Looking at pictures on the website it feels like it is just a sticker on the case.

Thank you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

It is working but not like real S4,S5. With this app that " Smart Sleep app and another one in market" i posted i previous post.It uses that proximity sensor or one of them near front camera so when you put finger over the sensor (in this case this s-view cover) that app activates background with clock,date etc.But in some cases it is buggy becouse it responds to anything that triggers the sensor not just s-cover.

Reactions: assist4tech

Fonsinho

May 3, 2010
Do you have pictures of the case with the phone?? Im going to buy one, but I saw a lot of different sellers and surely with huge big quality differences.

kazeTR

Dec 16, 2012
s-view would not work

s-view would not work because note 2 has not got the sensor need to activate s-view window only solution to this matte using proxmity sensor but its no work how its meant to work as u can imagine :( i have this knind of cover its look nice but thats all no proper s-view features for note II

ritikbanga

Sep 14, 2013
Delhi
s-view would not work because note 2 has not got the sensor need to activate s-view window only solution to this matte using proxmity sensor but its no work how its meant to work as u can imagine :( i have this knind of cover its look nice but thats all no proper s-view features for note II

wont work...unsupported
try an app from play store..names sview

Top Liked Posts