(Link)Unofficial Cm11 for T-Mo Note2

Search This thread

Bronyr

Jan 6, 2010
DroidDen
No go. Installation aborted. Error (System 7).
MD5 checks OK. Did everything by the book.
?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

MargaL

Apr 12, 2006
QNS, BKLYN, NYC
SD card problems

Works like a charm for me... with few problems. They all seem to be related to SD card.
First of, it doesn't recognize 64GB properly. In settings>storage it just shows 0 space available.
So I swapped it with 32GB. It recognizes it in settings and seems to show correct capacity but there is no option to format.
Also, the camera doesn't have the option to save to SD. So I tried Cymera and this one says that it can't find SD card...
Really annoying, especially that I have over 13GB on music on my card. That's why I've been using 64GB on CM10.2 without problems...
Anybody has similar problems?

[EDIT]
And the proximity sensor isn't working either. During call the screen doesn't turn off.

Last edited:

soumaine

Jun 17, 2012
Guys 4g icon is not showing up on my network mode! Just 3g and 2g...how do I get 4g signal? Am on the 11-16

carlgraser

Sep 17, 2012
Mine only says 4G when I'm on LTE Any other time it says H+ But I'm covered very well in there LTE so mine almost always says 4G

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

hatcyl

Nov 30, 2008
Just flashed this, works great!

I was able to flash on top of my existing CM 10.1.

It requires latest CWM Recovery.

Some bugs / issues.
- Some of the settings are no longer available. (I.e. Advanced settings)
- Android keyboard crashes when trying to swipe to type. Google keyboard works just fine though.
- Proximity sensor does not work.
- ART does not work. (Apps force close on startup)

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium HD app

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

No go. Installation aborted. Error (System 7).
MD5 checks OK. Did everything by the book.
?

Update CWM, I had the same error until I updated.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

If anyone gets ART working please post!

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Did you use Odexed PA gapps?
Use Clockworkmod recovery 6.0.4.3 or you'll have issues with Cell service.
Wipe/Factory reset. Flash ROM/odexed PAGapps. Reboot. Toggle Art/reboot. Go back to recovery and flash Superuser 1.69 to restore root.
Swipe may still be broken. I think PA forgot to include some files in their gapps for keyboard.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

soumaine

Jun 17, 2012
Did you use Odexed PA gapps?
Use Clockworkmod recovery 6.0.4.3 or you'll have issues with Cell service.
Wipe/Factory reset. Flash ROM/odexed PAGapps. Reboot. Toggle Art/reboot. Go back to recovery and flash Superuser 1.69 to restore root.
Swipe may still be broken. I think PA forgot to include some files in their gapps for keyboard.

Would you please link me to the odexed pagapps... And where ur getting ur nightlies... Thanks in advance

carlgraser

Sep 17, 2012
Also any one know where there is a Kernel at that will work with CM 11 that has Boeffla Sound Control support? That App makes the volume much louder

Bronyr

Jan 6, 2010
DroidDen
Mine only says 4G when I'm on LTE Any other time it says H+ But I'm covered very well in there LTE so mine almost always says 4G

How do you update cwm recovery? ROM manager sez no new updates. I have .tar file with latest

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Devil kernel is being tested right now for KitKat I believe. I don't know if it will have sound patch. I'm going to try a sound volume mod myself and see if it works. It has something to do with editing config files. Seems doable. If you want to check out more nightlies you can try dw9906 twitter page or go to the Att galaxy note 2 forum. They should be compatible.

clj575

Dec 11, 2010
Phoenix
- Android keyboard crashes when trying to swipe to type. Google keyboard works just fine though.

To fix the aosp keyboard fc but still be able to swipe... go into its settings and turn off "show gesture trail". Once it begins to work you can go back in and turn gesture trail back on. It works every time I tested it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts