[UPDATE] $23.96 Multimedia Dock, Mouse, Wall Charger, Keyboard

Search This thread

brh0003

Aug 1, 2011
Thanks for the heads up, I ordered one earlier. :) Can't wait for it to arrive!

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

JdgM3NT4L

Dec 30, 2009
Just updated the OP to show a new coupon code for the site. Now even less! Get 'em before they're all gone.

Dh258

Mar 20, 2011
Chicago
Can't wait to use my phone as a cheap(er than a real pc) set top box. For $23 it's worth it just for the bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Then again, that dock really isn't worth much now.

cerps

Jun 26, 2010
Ordered mine late Thursday night and it arrived today. Now to decide if I should just put the atrix withe the shattered screen in the dock and leave it or try replacing the screen.

8trix

Jul 12, 2011
Ormond Beach
Careful!

Ordered mine late Thursday night and it arrived today. Now to decide if I should just put the atrix withe the shattered screen in the dock and leave it or try replacing the screen.

I tried. I'm really good with electronics usually. I failed and wasted $25. Phone looks great and screen does absolutely nothing. When they say be careful about the ribbon that goes from the digitizer to the board, they mean it. And don't be lazy just take the LCD out and it goes in just fine. I wish I had known that before attempting it, so take it from me, and be VERY careful not to bend or twist or do anything to that ribbon when pushing it through.

joeaux

Aug 4, 2010
Awesome! Thanks man. Ordered one today. BTW, the promo didn't work for me. Tried it multiple times.

dontremember

Nov 21, 2010
Virginia Beach
Anyone still have the multimedia dock?? I just bought one and the power supply that came with it is DOA. It may not even be the correct brick. The dead one is labelled: Motorola AC Power Supply, Model FMP5632A. The plug is a very sloppy fit in the dock, and falls out easily. It is definitely dead - zero volts at the plug.

If someone can confirm the model number for this power supply that would be awesome!

junkdr

Feb 16, 2011
are these the same ones like the one on ebay? im looking for a good multimedia dock

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Anyone still have the multimedia dock?? I just bought one and the power supply that came with it is DOA. It may not even be the correct brick. The dead one is labelled: Motorola AC Power Supply, Model FMP5632A. The plug is a very sloppy fit in the dock, and falls out easily. It is definitely dead - zero volts at the plug.

If someone can confirm the model number for this power supply that would be awesome!

My dock is dead, but my label also says the same thing: Motorola AC Power Supply, Model FMP5632A

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
are these the same ones like the one on ebay? im looking for a good multimedia dock

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

My dock is dead, but my label also says the same thing: Motorola AC Power Supply, Model FMP5632A

the product from the link on post #1 is the multimedia dock. ATT ran a special on them at one point, and everything I see on my screen from that link is exactly what was in the kit from ATT.

DooMaster

Nov 15, 2008
Puerto Montt
My wife gonna be mad at me, but for 16 USD aditional shipping to Chile it's very reasonable. As soon as i get it gonna post. Good tip!

Top Liked Posts