Looks like it will be in UK Currys PCWorld on 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rage1ofakind

PC World/ Currys needs more employers like you, I was a big customer of theirs, but now a days their staff is just horrible, they know very little about their products and its just awkward talking to them, even tho PC World prices can be decent.

Thanks Jmquez, I'm not going to lie, you are right but it's getting a lot better.

Yeah, I read them. Neither of them says on the 13th. In fact, one explicitly says they don't know when.

My store gets a delivery on Saturday the 10th and then on Wednesday the 14th. So if we get the Nexus 10's in on Saturday then it's definitely going to be prepped for launch.
I'll let you know when the day comes :good:

Reactions: jmquez and Dja357

alias_neo

Jun 9, 2006
London
Thanks Jmquez, I'm not going to lie, you are right but it's getting a lot better.

My store gets a delivery on Saturday the 10th and then on Wednesday the 14th. So if we get the Nexus 10's in on Saturday then it's definitely going to be prepped for launch.

Please do let us know on Monday, cause I'll change my schedule so I can go in store and get one on Tuesday. Looks like you're making sales for your employers. They should pay you commission :D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Rage1ofakind

MikeBuck

Apr 28, 2012
So just popped in to my local currys/pc world, and they said they would be selling it from the 18th.

MikeBuck

Apr 28, 2012
Play Store it is then.

It will take a few days to get it delivered anyway, so will probably not be much in it, there were plenty of reports with the nexus 7 of people ordering from the play store on release day, and not getting them for a couple of weeks, by which time they could have gone into a shop and got one off the shelf.

The-Kevster

Nov 2, 2007
London, UK
It seems like no one knows yet. It still think it'll be on sale on the release day like the original Nexus 7 and 32gb Nexus 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, I work in Currys/PC world.
    The big hint towards us getting the Nexus 10 was when they announced a partnership with Samsung to build a dedicated area for Samsung products. And it looks like Nexus 10 might be one of the main items :D

Edit: We normally get the Products in days before release, so I'll let you know if/when we do get it. Can't wait to use it and get it out on display :D
    Converted 95% of the customer who came to buy an iPad from me to either Samsung Note 10.1 or Nexus 7's. Now it's time for Nexus 10 to take the limelight :laugh:
    PC World/ Currys needs more employers like you, I was a big customer of theirs, but now a days their staff is just horrible, they know very little about their products and its just awkward talking to them, even tho PC World prices can be decent.

Yeah, I read them. Neither of them says on the 13th. In fact, one explicitly says they don't know when.

Hey guys, I work in Currys/PC world.
    The big hint towards us getting the Nexus 10 was when they announced a partnership with Samsung to build a dedicated area for Samsung products. And it looks like Nexus 10 might be one of the main items :D

Edit: We normally get the Products in days before release, so I'll let you know if/when we do get it. Can't wait to use it and get it out on display :D
    Converted 95% of the customer who came to buy an iPad from me to either Samsung Note 10.1 or Nexus 7's. Now it's time for Nexus 10 to take the limelight :laugh:

Please do let us know on Monday, cause I'll change my schedule so I can go in store and get one on Tuesday. Looks like you're making sales for your employers. They should pay you commission :D