1,455 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,916

By kenzolo, Senior Member on 14th February 2014, 12:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
10th March 2014, 04:11 PM |#501  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 2,110

More
A question for everyone other than the ones who have international models, and who are able to get a gps lock. Are you on the nab bootloader and official nab software? I wonder if that is where the issue lies, because I have updated already using freza's system.

10th March 2014, 05:16 PM |#502  
Flag QUEENS
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btvolta

A question for everyone other than the ones who have international models, and who are able to get a gps lock. Are you on the nab bootloader and official nab software? I wonder if that is where the issue lies, because I have updated already using freza's system.

no im not im still on jb
The Following User Says Thank You to lunchboxVA For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lunchboxVA Ad-Free
10th March 2014, 07:02 PM |#503  
Flag Weaslhausen
Thanks Meter: 334

More
I can't download from the mirror in OP. Am I the only one?

Always wants me to lock into onedrive

I am Weasl
––––––––––––
and you've been SPAM'd by a Note 3
10th March 2014, 07:12 PM |#504  
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gewuerzwiesel1977

I can't download from the mirror in OP. Am I the only one?

Always wants me to lock into onedrive

I am Weasl
––––––––––––

Create a account by onedrive
10th March 2014, 07:32 PM |#505  
Flag Weaslhausen
Thanks Meter: 334

More
No problem. I'll do, if I have to. I was just wondering that it worked for the last build without registration...

I am Weasl
––––––––––––
10th March 2014, 08:47 PM |#506  
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:

When I spoke of getting a GPS lock before I flashed yesterday's build.. I was coming from freeza's stock 4.4.2 ROM (not stockish) on the 4.4 bootloader.

Also, a few times I couldn't achieve a GPS lock after I already did. But I went outside and gained a strong lock. Could possibly be that the GPS isn't broke, it's just very weak at the moment. idk.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

@kenzolo I can let you borrow some hosting if you're in need. Direct downloads and no waiting. Lol. Just let me know.

10th March 2014, 09:24 PM |#507  
Flag Tampa Bay

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar_

When I spoke of getting a GPS lock before I flashed yesterday's build.. I was coming from freeza's stock 4.4.2 ROM (not stockish) on the 4.4 bootloader.

Also, a few times I couldn't achieve a GPS lock after I already did. But I went outside and gained a strong lock. Could possibly be that the GPS isn't broke, it's just very weak at the moment. idk.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

@kenzolo I can let you borrow some hosting if you're in need. Direct downloads and no waiting. Lol. Just let me know.

I don't know what else to do. I tried all the recommendations to no avail. I even restored kitkat killer, locked in a very strong signal, then clean flashed Beanstalk. When that didn't work, I pushed and permed the other files as well.
10th March 2014, 09:30 PM |#508  

More
Quote:

I don't know what else to do. I tried all the recommendations to no avail. I even restored kitkat killer, locked in a very strong signal, then clean flashed Beanstalk. When that didn't work, I pushed and permed the other files as well.

What exactly do you mean by clean flashed?

10th March 2014, 09:34 PM |#509  
Flag Tampa Bay

More
Quote:

What exactly do you mean by clean flashed?

Full wipe with Philz. ( wipe to install new rom, wipe cache, and davlik) Should I try dirty flashing?
10th March 2014, 09:40 PM |#510  

More
Quote:

Full wipe with Philz. ( wipe to install new rom, wipe cache, and davlik) Should I try dirty flashing?

I used TWRP 4.4.. All I did between stock touchwiz and the 3.9 beanstalk was manually wipe cache and dalvik and a factory reset. And this was the first time I've done so little between ROMs. Usually it's a whole internal wipe. Maybe that might have been the difference.

Try going back to stock ROM.. Confirming a GPS lock in Google maps. Then try flashing the 3.9 build with only clearing both caches and a factory reset.

Good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to caesar_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift caesar_ Ad-Free
10th March 2014, 09:42 PM |#511  
Flag Tampa Bay

More
Quote:

I used TWRP 4.4.. All I did between stock touchwiz and the 3.9 beanstalk was manually wipe cache and dalvik and a factory reset. And this was the first time I've done so little between ROMs. Usually it's a whole internal wipe. Maybe that might have been the difference.

Try going back to stock ROM.. Confirming a GPS lock in Google maps. Then try flashing the 3.9 build with only clearing both caches and a factory reset.

Good luck

Thanks. Well, on Philz, that is basically what I did.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)