FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
On TouchWiz, I have a choice of Customizable grid, Alphabetical grid, or Alphabetical list. I use Customizable grid so I could arrange my apps like I did back then on iOS.
I am rooted and have Xposed installed but I can't seem to find a launcher or tweek to do the job. I plan to flash Cyanogenmod on my S2 soon but unfortunately the lack of this feature is holding me back.
4th May 2014, 12:59 PM |#2  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixEcoSystem

On TouchWiz, I have a choice of Customizable grid, Alphabetical grid, or Alphabetical list. I use Customizable grid so I could arrange my apps like I did back then on iOS.
I am rooted and have Xposed installed but I can't seem to find a launcher or tweek to do the job. I plan to flash Cyanogenmod on my S2 soon but unfortunately the lack of this feature is holding me back.

what you mean by customized grid
can you share screenshot?
4th May 2014, 01:08 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Custom app arrangement
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

what you mean by customized grid
can you share screenshot?

Apps arranged into my desired page in my desired positioning. Wish to add this feature to my later ROM
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-04-20-01-13.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	2724910   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-04-20-02-04.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	2724911  
4th May 2014, 02:04 PM |#4  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat

More
Quote:

Apps arranged into my desired page in my desired positioning. Wish to add this feature to my later ROM

i'm using nova launcher and it contain same view
5th May 2014, 09:21 AM |#5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaibhav Chauhan

i'm using nova launcher and it contain same view

I tried Nova. It uses folders and tabs, but not actually arranging the icons myself. It still uses the plain alphabetical order
5th May 2014, 09:54 AM |#6  
Flag Dahod, Gujarat

More
Quote:

I tried Nova. It uses folders and tabs, but not actually arranging the icons myself. It still uses the plain alphabetical order

but there are many launchers which provide this view
4th May 2014, 02:00 PM |#7  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 865

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Not sure where you have been looking but there are dozens of launchers that have this capability. I'd venture to say that the TW launcher is one of the least customizable options.

http://android.appstorm.net/roundups...-replacements/

The majority of these have that option.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)