HTC_IME works great!

Search This thread

x.v_

Apr 4, 2009
Hey, did you get a chance to see the Vib issue? well not issue, but to have it off? The Droid X seems to be a rougher and more vibrant vib, well it is Moto, theyre know for that. :D

I am Patiently waiting, The main thing that is missing, is the Touch Input menu, thats where we change, Well, for the Evo KB. :)
I'm not really sure why the settings don't work. :( I'll look into it and see if there is some sort of protection. Most likely, you'll be SOL. =p

Last edited:

trombone dixie

Jun 26, 2010
lagoon
352rhn7.png

Download

EDIT: Oh my gosh! Featured on Droid-life.com! :) Sorry to disappoint guys, but I don't really know what I'm doing. :( Someone is probably going to have to take over from here or I'll need to learn a little bit more. ;)
Could someone resize this for the HTC Incredible? When I'm typing on forums, the arrow keys will be extremely handy.

x.v_

Apr 4, 2009
i put the .apk file on my SDcard. then when i open ASTRO and go to the file it says "uninstall"... why would it already be installed on my phone?
Oh... that makes sense. This doesn't have a different package name, so it wants to overwrite the Touch Input the Inc comes with. It won't even let you uninstall, unless you're rooted. =p

ViViDboarder

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Couple questions...

Is the the EVO 2.2 or 2.1 keyboard?

Where would I need to go to find the 2.2 keyboard if I'm on an EVO?

Has the EVO stock keyboard APK been hacked at all? Or is it totally stock?

x.v_

Apr 4, 2009
2.1 keyboard.

You own phone. :p /system/app

Yes, this has been modified. HTC detects if you phone model contains "HTC" and if it doesn't, gives an error and locks the keyboard. That is all that has been changed though.

ViViDboarder

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 25, 2010
San Francisco, CA
Sweet. I want to do the same thing with the 2.2 apk that I just pulled. I have apktool.

Any advice you can give me? Either here or via pm?

Sent from my EVO 4G using the XDA App.