[THEME] |★|ICStyle Theme by OiJkN|☆|For ROM FLEXREAPER|☆|Updated 14.03.12|★|

Search This thread

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008

If you like my work and use it ? Please click the Donate Button ^_^

Hi to all members ! I'm here again with my ported theme for the ROM "FLEXREAPER R9 & R10 & R11" by Civato I hope you will like because i have spent many hours on it !! There are some news icons added to the ICS Settings APK and i have made some personal changes in few PNG's, i let you see by yourself :) Thank you to use my theme ^^

separator.png

APK'S and MOD included in the theme:
  • All APK's are ZipAligned & PNG's Optimized !
    [*]Quickboot_Mod by RSoft (Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Power off & Hot boot)
    [*]Settings - all new PNG's by me
    [*]SystemUI - new SoftKeys by me
    [*]Framework-res
    [*][MOD] Android Battery Icon 1% Increments
    [*][MOD] Animated Battery Charge
    [*][MOD] Added 25 animated png's for Upload & Download Files
    [*][MOD] Change size of Clock (in status bar)
    [*][MOD] Robot's fonts
    [*][MOD] New Icons in the Status Bar
    [*][MOD] New Notifications in the Status Bar
    [*][MOD] New Toast frames
    [*][MOD] New Icons for SD-Card & USB Drive
    [*]Possibility to undo all changes with a backup (created when you flash the new theme) in CMW
    [*]and more...

1115213596.png

How to install:

1 - First download the file "ICStyle_Theme_by_OiJkN_v1.0.zip"

2 - Copy it in your SDCard or USB Pen and flash it over the Recovery mode (CMW)

3 - Wait the first boot can take a while...

How to undo:

The emergency backup and installation log is stored in /sdcard/Universal-Themes/ and are identified by flashing date included in the name. You just have to flash the zip file saved :) YOU DON'T NEED TO DO A NANDROID !!

Info:

In this new version i use the method of Universal Flasher Tool (original thread --> HERE).

1115213634.png

1115213567.png

===> ICStyle Theme V1.0 <===

MD5: 684bbce90ee75a59437df438ea00ce7e

Best regards and thanks to all authors & dev, enjoy it and give me some feedbacks please ! don't forget the Donate Button or the Thanks :)

Last edited:

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
hey oijkn
is it possible to install to another rom (lightspeed,taboonay...)?????
thank's

Hi rayman95 ! I don't think because my theme is based on Framework/SystemUI ICS 4.0.3 (FlexReaper).... but you can test it if you want (in case do a nandroid).

Edit: I think that would work with Lightspeed :)

Last edited:

JdgM3NT4L

Dec 30, 2009
Thanks Oijkn.
I really like the arrow indicators that show upload and download activity. The icons are all nice and clean. Pretty much everything that I see is great. Nice work.

Quick question. On my desktop I stack the settings shortcuts. When the folder is opened, each icon, whether it be for the wifi or the accesibility, is the same settings gear. I'm sure you're guessing my question by now, but here goes anyway. Is it possible to change those to more appropriate icons? If so is it something that I could do myself as the icons that I would use are the ones you've been kind enough to share. Maybe a little kick in the right direction please? Of course, if you were compelled to add that little bit of extra coolness yourself I'd be happy to just download your work and install it rather than muck something up myself.;)

Thanks again Because of you, Civato, Richard, Vache and the other devs/modders my tab absolutely rocks!

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Thanks Oijkn.
I really like the arrow indicators that show upload and download activity. The icons are all nice and clean. Pretty much everything that I see is great. Nice work.

Quick question. On my desktop I stack the settings shortcuts. When the folder is opened, each icon, whether it be for the wifi or the accesibility, is the same settings gear. I'm sure you're guessing my question by now, but here goes anyway. Is it possible to change those to more appropriate icons? If so is it something that I could do myself as the icons that I would use are the ones you've been kind enough to share. Maybe a little kick in the right direction please? Of course, if you were compelled to add that little bit of extra coolness yourself I'd be happy to just download your work and install it rather than muck something up myself.;)

Thanks again Because of you, Civato, Richard, Vache and the other devs/modders my tab absolutely rocks!

Hi JdgM3NT4L ! Thank you for your comments and I try to do my best to make this tablet as pleasant as possible with fine icons :) I'm sorry I didn't understand everything in your question because English is not my native language... So if you can try to give me an example with a screenshot or give me the icons that you want to change so I could make you a personal theme :)

I had the same problem and flashing from USB pen drive did the trick.
Thanks.

Hi atililla, thank you to confirm that works good from USB Pen Drive :)

Reactions: hav0c

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Flashed it and like it, but the Acer ring app is no longer accessible (no dash icon to open it...)

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Hi BakaNeko59, you are talking about the button in the center of the status bar for the Acer ring ? If it's the case i don't MOD it so i don't know really what happend to you...try to take a look in the Vache thread to flash the Acer ri.g maybe that solve your problem ?

Can you post your build.prop to see if "acer.shell.mode" & "acer.shell.contacts.mode" are ENABLE, please ? or take a look in it by yourself :)

Envoyé depuis mon HTC Desire avec Tapatalk

Last edited:

loekis

Feb 20, 2010
Berne
Strange - you say you don't mod it, but after flashing your theme the button in the middle became a simple line (in my case) but still working..... Obviously this is not intended. Maybe i should flash again the acer ring file with my favourite color... no, it's all working i don't touch it.

UPDATE: sorry, i was wrong :eek: , the line changed when i moved from vache's rom to flexreaper.... so everything ok on my tablet.

Last edited:

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Strange - you say you don't mod it, but after flashing your theme the button in the middle became a simple line (in my case) but still working..... Obviously this is not intended. Maybe i should flash again the acer ring file with my favourite color... no, it's all working i don't touch it.

If i understand good you have already flashed a modded Acer ring before ! In my theme i use the default png (simple line) who is in the FlexReaper ROM. I think i will mod it later when i found some cool png for it :)

Try to reflash your modded Acer Ring and tell me if that work or not.

Best Regards.

JdgM3NT4L

Dec 30, 2009
Hi JdgM3NT4L ! Thank you for your comments and I try to do my best to make this tablet as pleasant as possible with fine icons I'm sorry I didn't understand everything in your question because English is not my native language... So if you can try to give me an example with a screenshot or give me the icons that you want to change so I could make you a personal theme

Wow, thanks. What a nice offer.
I've attached 2 pictures that show the settings folder. On one photo the folder is closed. On the other photo the folder is open.

I got those by choosing the settings widget and placing it on my desktop.

Since they are from a widget I absolutely understand if this is impossible.

Thanks again for the awesome theme! I showed this to my Wife and she loves it.

Screenshot_2012-03-17-02-13-36-1.png

Screenshot_2012-03-17-02-13-41.png

micky387

Recognized Developer
Sep 9, 2011
Lyon
Merci man. Terrible ton theme. Je kiff grave
Thanks men. I like your theme. It's so beautiful

Envoyé depuis mon A500 avec Tapatalk

BakaNeko59

Jan 19, 2011
Columbia, MO
Flashed the battery % mod and Acer ring icon mod from bfranklin1986 from another post and that fixed the problem. Any chance you could break some of these mods out to separate pieces? For instance I prefer the stock reflective buttons on the flexreaper rom, but also like a lot of the other mods you have...

Oijkn

Mar 21, 2008
Appreciate the theme man! It looks good as hell ;] Any thoughts on making a boot animation to go with it? :)

Hi dynospectrum, why not perhaps one day :) but there are some beautifull in the forum...any good idea of theme for boot animation ?

Wow, thanks. What a nice offer.
I've attached 2 pictures that show the settings folder. On one photo the folder is closed. On the other photo the folder is open.

I got those by choosing the settings widget and placing it on my desktop.

Since they are from a widget I absolutely understand if this is impossible.

Thanks again for the awesome theme! I showed this to my Wife and she loves it.

Screenshot_2012-03-17-02-13-36-1.png

Screenshot_2012-03-17-02-13-41.png

Hi dynospectrum, i never managed widget icons so for the moment it's not possible to mod them, sorry. But i will take a look in it if i can do something for you :)

Flashed the battery % mod and Acer ring icon mod from bfranklin1986 from another post and that fixed the problem. Any chance you could break some of these mods out to separate pieces? For instance I prefer the stock reflective buttons on the flexreaper rom, but also like a lot of the other mods you have...

Hi BakaNeko59, ok i understand your request :) if you can give me the links for what you want exactly i can try to make a flashable file for you :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you like my work and use it ? Please click the Donate Button ^_^

Hi to all members ! I'm here again with my ported theme for the ROM "FLEXREAPER R9 & R10 & R11" by Civato I hope you will like because i have spent many hours on it !! There are some news icons added to the ICS Settings APK and i have made some personal changes in few PNG's, i let you see by yourself :) Thank you to use my theme ^^

separator.png

APK'S and MOD included in the theme:
    • All APK's are ZipAligned & PNG's Optimized !
      [*]Quickboot_Mod by RSoft (Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Power off & Hot boot)
      [*]Settings - all new PNG's by me
      [*]SystemUI - new SoftKeys by me
      [*]Framework-res
      [*][MOD] Android Battery Icon 1% Increments
      [*][MOD] Animated Battery Charge
      [*][MOD] Added 25 animated png's for Upload & Download Files
      [*][MOD] Change size of Clock (in status bar)
      [*][MOD] Robot's fonts
      [*][MOD] New Icons in the Status Bar
      [*][MOD] New Notifications in the Status Bar
      [*][MOD] New Toast frames
      [*][MOD] New Icons for SD-Card & USB Drive
      [*]Possibility to undo all changes with a backup (created when you flash the new theme) in CMW
      [*]and more...

1115213596.png

How to install:

1 - First download the file "ICStyle_Theme_by_OiJkN_v1.0.zip"

2 - Copy it in your SDCard or USB Pen and flash it over the Recovery mode (CMW)

3 - Wait the first boot can take a while...

How to undo:

The emergency backup and installation log is stored in /sdcard/Universal-Themes/ and are identified by flashing date included in the name. You just have to flash the zip file saved :) YOU DON'T NEED TO DO A NANDROID !!

Info:

In this new version i use the method of Universal Flasher Tool (original thread --> HERE).

1115213634.png

1115213567.png

===> ICStyle Theme V1.0 <===

MD5: 684bbce90ee75a59437df438ea00ce7e

Best regards and thanks to all authors & dev, enjoy it and give me some feedbacks please ! don't forget the Donate Button or the Thanks :)
    Wow, looks nice, will give this a try.

Thank you ! Have you flash it ? Did you like it ?
    DL now. Looking forward to checking it out.

Edit: hmmmm.....nothing. Flashed it and my tab looks exactly the same.

So strange because i flash it many times for my tests...try to flash it with a USB Pen Drive and tell me the result please.
    Thanks Oijkn.

Hi JdgM3NT4L ! Thank you for your comments and I try to do my best to make this tablet as pleasant as possible with fine icons :) I'm sorry I didn't understand everything in your question because English is not my native language... So if you can try to give me an example with a screenshot or give me the icons that you want to change so I could make you a personal theme :)

I had the same problem and flashing from USB pen drive did the trick.
    Thanks.

Hi atililla, thank you to confirm that works good from USB Pen Drive :)
    Hey, thanks anyway. I thought that would be the case when I realized that this was a widget.

I just wanted to report that the mod is working perfectly with Civato's R-10.

Don't sweat the icons. The mod is perfect. Thanks again.

Yes there is no difference framework between the R9 version so you can flash it over the R10 :)

PS: Sorry for my bad English....