[Q] Cannot see text using "light" theme..

Search This thread

xuninc

Nov 8, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried lots of custom roms for the HD7 and nearly all have issues with text and the light theme.. Change your theme to "light" then open up Registry Editor and if you're met with white text and a white background then you have the same problem.. I know messing with theme settings in the registry is kinda dangerous if you dont know what you're doing, so I'm asking if anyone knows how to fix this problem? What registry values need changed and what color codes used?

thanks in advance..

chabun

May 23, 2010
Well, that's usually the dev that didn't cared about the light theme during development: As a dev, you can either set a static color (that's what a lot of do; here it's white) or use a dynamic foreground value that's changed according to the theme (eg. white for dark, black for light theme)

As far as I know, you can't do anything to fix it... but you can ask the dev to fix it, it's usually easily done...

Reactions: xuninc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, that's usually the dev that didn't cared about the light theme during development: As a dev, you can either set a static color (that's what a lot of do; here it's white) or use a dynamic foreground value that's changed according to the theme (eg. white for dark, black for light theme)

As far as I know, you can't do anything to fix it... but you can ask the dev to fix it, it's usually easily done...