[ICS:CM9:HYBRD] PARANOIDANDROID [1.6a, True HybridMode, Size & UI on Per App Basis]

Search This thread

imilka

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
[ICS:CM9:HYBRD] PARANOIDANDROID [1.6a, True HybridMode, Size & UI on Per App Basis]

paranoidxqkmy.png

Wanna be up to date with ParanoidAndroid team news?, click here, and visit our webpage!​

paranoid_impressions.png

sl1.png

13.png
14.png
15.png

sl2.png

16.png
10.png
12.png

sl3.png

7.png
8.png
9.png

sl5.png

20.png
21.png
22.png

sl4.png

17.png
18.png
19.png

sl6.png

23.png
24.png
25.png

. .

paranoid_notabf8j0a.png

This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone. I know you've seen tablet mode roms before, they change two lines in your build.prop file which you could easily edit yourself in seconds and maybe throw a keyboard in there to make it work better. It's a start, but this ain't enough. This thing has potential, but it is wasted the moment you try to stuff a full blown tablet into your poor phone. Yet we all know our high res phones can very well handle more than silly 1-column layouts. So the magic must be in between somewhere, a place that Google must have overlooked and left blank. Yes, this rom strives to drop your device into tablet mode, but it won't stop there, it will reshape and redefine ICS to make it all a usefull addition and not just a cute novelty. we're calling it: Hybrid Mode, best of both worlds.

Donations to CM http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/donate , to molesarecoming http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4491046, to D4rKn3sSyS http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=3484876

paranoid_instructions4zkp3.png

• DON'T flash FROM ANY SAMSUNG ICS OR ROMS BASED ON SAMSUNG KERNELS (my CM9, AOSP, etc)
    Flash any stock GB rom with odin / or any GB kernel [instructions] root device [instructions] and reboot into recovery once again before flashing this
  • Install Rom: http://d-h.st/3cK
  • Install HYBRID Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip
  • Wipe caches, factory reset is a must if you're coming from another rom than CM9
  • If your statusbar is gone after the first reboot: longpress Powerbutton > Toggle Statusbar
  • Reboot and edit your Apps Dpi under Settings/Paranoid Settings/P.A.D. Hold the powerbutton to see the new fullscreen-togglebutton

paranoid_hintsu4kjw.png

• FAQ & HELP - Read before asking!
  • Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
  • Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen (or Hold power button, and press "Toggle StatusBar")
  • Launcher Settings: margins: SMALL (If youre using Apex / Nova), show permanent searchbar: YES, resize all widgets: YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF

paranoid_troublernbsn.png

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

Last edited:

imilka

Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
paranoid_changelog.png

v1.6a

Stable final ICS PA release.

v05

Based on latest CM9 nightly
Improvements on frameworks, fixed for once and finally all DPI related crashes
SystemUI mode can be configured now
Cleanup and speedup of hybrid code via native libs (I'd say 25%)
A lot more of changes, you can check them here: https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid

v04
Gps fix, i hope it works fine (i just catched 14 sats)
Long-pressing menu button shows recent app lists as before
Some adjustments
Improvements on OTA app, scheduled checkups
Improvements on Backup app, now it automatically launches on startup after you install a newer (or older) version
Hybrid speedup, less lag, considerably faster list scrolling when pad/pal is in action
Keyboard scaling, an androids first
PAD/PAL bugfixes for apps that still crop images in lower dpis
Settings revamp, speed preferences to switch between modes without having to set up anything, less clutter
Trebuchet extras: 3x4 widgets, speed dial menu button, ... and some weird rocket button which im sure will be very useful to most of you
Pad.prop revamp, new preferences that should pretty much nail it. Im sorry but this trashes your old settings again, do not attempt to restore them unless you do it in a text editor

v03

New Hybrid code, keyboard troubles should be gone, apps that crop images or display weird, that should be gone aswell
PAD/PAL work in phonemode 100%, no weird toggles and stuff like that. you get full tablet apps without caveats
Settings cleanup, most of the garbage dpi options are gone, should be more intuitive - i ask you to not bring your old pad.props though some things changed. if you know what you do take a look and edit by hand
Trashed our LatinIME repo - not needed anymore
Speed improvements, all launchers are buttersmooth now
Has all the latest CM9 additions
New PAD/PAL code allows system-scaling finally, that means you can scale the lockscreen, dialogs, toasts, etc.
Trebuchet comes with new menu options: 4x4 grid grid folders, options for backgrounds, tablet effects
New cool backup app for pad.prop, *maybe* even an OTA app, either 1.2 or 1.3
New panel options and descriptions
Hide status-bar clock doesnt hide HOLO clock in notification center
Number of notification icons definable in settings
Tons of fixes and improvements

v02

1) Included latest changes and fixes from latest CM9 nightly.
2) New feature - Per App Layout, allows you to force each app to work in your desire mode with tablet or phone layout.
3) Improved settings panel
4) Fixed keyboard/camera/etc layout bugs, basically all layout bugs can be fixed using PAD/PAL settings.
5) Home button long-press now works in tablet mode

Included all settings/options from GS2 build like these:
1) Ability to easily switch between tablet/phone mode
2) Ability to enable/disable softkeys on both phone and tablet modes
3) Lockscreen wallpaper, and vibration setting
4) Statusbar Transparency
5) Recent apps options + Sense recent apps layout mode
6) Ability to disable physical keys
7) Sound management panel

Last edited:

swiss420

Jul 15, 2007
www.swiss420.ch
User FAQ

paranoidFAQ.png

Important Links & Information:

Project Homepage: http://betadan.com/paranoid
Known Issues: http://teamhacksung.org/wiki/index.php/Experimental:GT-N7000:Known_issues
Developer FAQ: http://betadan.com/paranoid/faq/

Disclaimer: This FAQ is a collection of Information provided by Users for Users. You should always verify any Answers contained herein before applying it to your situation. If a working solution was found for a recent problem we’d appreciate it if someone PM'ed us with a link to the post, in order to update it here.

FAQ Last Update: Juli 24th 2012 FAQ Editors & Contributors: Swiss420, Luke1404

Question & Answear:

Q: Can I flash PA 0.x from any other ROM?
A: Do not try to flash this ROM from any Samsung ICS ROM or ROMS Based on Samsungs Kernels like
my CM9, AOSP, etc. First flash any stock Gingerbread ROM with odin or any GB kernel [instructions]. Then root the device [instructions] and reboot into recovery once again before flashing the this ROM.

Q: Is it safe to flash another ROM from this one if you did not change kernels?
A: Sure, but why would you want to? ;)

Q: Can I flash PA 0.5 directly in order to update from a previous Version?
A: Yes, flash the ROM, clear Dalvik and Cache and install GAPPS. No Factory Restore needed. Be careful when restoring backups. Most problems start after a restore. Keep that in mind.

Q: What Kernel is being used?
A: It usually runs the kernel from latest CM9 nightly.

PA 0.4 includes Linux Version 3.0.32-CM-g12ef675 (pinky-ghost@cyanogenmod) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC)) #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Jun 26 07:59:44 PDT 2012

PA 0.5 includes Linux Version 3.0.32-CM-g60af3e5 pinky-ghost@cyanogenmod #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jul 13 01:30:38 PDT 2012

Q: Can I change Kernels?
A: Yes but you will void this threads “Warranty” meaning you might experience unusual behavior’s that are outside of the scope of this thread. If you don’t know what you are doing we recommend you stay with the included Kernel.

Q: Where can I find PA v0.5 compatible Kernels?
A: Get the latest nightly Kernel from CM9 or you can find some CWM flashable Kernels in the following Posts. Do read the follow up posts to determine its behaviour with PA. If you are not sure what to do stick to the included one.

Check scourgeofgod's great summary for list of alternative Kernels for PA v0.5: Post Nr. 7112 (Please visit the respective Thread or Site if you have Questions. Do not post any Problems that are related to alternative Kernels in this Thread).

A few CM9 Nightly Kernels: (Check scourgeofgod's Post for more)

Kernel_CM9_20120707_CWM_Flashable: Post Nr. 6298
Kernel_CM9_20120708_CWM_Flashable: Post Nr. 6446
Kernel_CM9_20120709_CWM_Flashable: PA Info Thread Post Nr. 230
Kernel_CM9_20120710_CWM_Flashable: Post Nr. 6531
Kernel_CM9_20120712_CWM_Flashable: Post Nr. 6674
Kernel_CM9_20120715_CWM_Flashable: Post Nr. 4993
Kernel_CM9_20120717_CWM_Flashable: Post Nr. 7241 (incl. CWMR 6.0.0.3)
Kernel_CM9_20120719_CWM_Flashable: Post Nr. 7282 (incl. CWMR 6.0.0.7) Read additional Info before using this.

(Thanks for the Postings go to chasmodo and few others)

Q: Where Can I find more Themes for Paranoid Android?
A: You can find a large selection of CM9 Themes right here at XDA for Free: Check out Infinitum Black for example.

Q: Where Can I find SNote from the Samsung Stock ROM?
A: Nowhere since the TouchWiz Framework is needed in order for it to work. You will have to find an alternative like Papyrus Beta, Jotter, Memo, Quill, Freenote, etc. As a sidenote Apps like the modded Samsung Taskmanager do work.

Q: Where Can I find "Samsung Apps"
A: You can find more Information including a flashable ZIP here: Post Nr. 7278

Q: Where can I find the Stock Samsung Keyboard?
A: You will have to find an alternative. Luckily there are many. Swype, A.I.Type (top row with Numbers), HackerKeyboard, etc.

Q: How do I switch to Tablet UI?
A: Menu > System Settings > Paranoid Settings > Configuration > Tablet mode (Optimized)

Q: How do I switch to Phone UI?
A: Menu > System Settings > Paranoid Settings > Configuration > Phone mode (Optimized)

Q: How can I move the Notification Bar to the Top and still have a Tablet Layout?
A: Choose Phone Mode and set global dpi to 213. Post Nr. 5106

Q: How can I disable the Soft Buttons?
A: Capacitative buttons can be remapped or disabled in /system/usr/keylayout/sec_touchkey.kl Post Nr. 5075

Q: How can I disable the Hardware Buttons?
A: Hardware buttons can be remaped or disabled in /system/usr/keylayout/gpio-keys.kl Post Nr. 5075

Q: How can I disable / enable Softkeys (Onscreen buttons)
A: System Settings > System > Navigation bar > Softkeys

Q: I am experiencing very short battery life. What can I do?
A1: Shutdown the Phone take out the Battery wait a while put the battery back in and start it up. Use CPUSpy and BetterBatteryStats to further investigate what consumes the power.
A2: Disable Audio_Out1 in case you see the Audio consuming battery life.

Q: How to increase the number of toggles in the Notification drawer?
A: Open System Settings > System > Notification Drawer (a maximum of 6 can be selected)

Q: How to get a faster GPS Fix?
A: Edit /system/etc/ gps.conf and change the US Servers to a local Server. Post Nr. 5062

Q:How can I manualy initiate the restore from my Google Backup?
A:Restoring via Google Account after a factory reset must be done during initial setup. Apps cant be restored after that and will have to be manualy selected. It would require another Factory Restore and then do it during initial setup.

Q: How does the included ROM Manager work?
A: As of PA v0.4 the ROM Manager does not seem to work. Post Nr. 6442

Q: Does TV-Out / MHL Work?
A: Not yet. It is listed in the “known Problems”

Q: Apex Option to “Hide Statusbar” does not seem to work.
A: Hold the Power button until the menu appears and select “Expanded Desktop”

Q: What Launcher is being used?
A: Starting with v0.4 the CM9 Launcher “Trebuchet” is being used. v0.3 and before used the Apex Launcher. You can always find the Apex Launcher for free in the Google Play Store.

Q: Why is there no File Explorer included?
A: When it comes to File Explorers the selection is vast. Use Google Play Store to download your own choice. Here are a few to get you started: Post Nr. 5577

Q: How can I Backup my Data & Apps?
A: There are many ways to Rome. Titanium Backup (not included), Paranoid Android Backup (included), Google Backup (included with google account) etc. If you are switching from another ROM to PA it is recommended that you do not restore your Backup. Take your time for a clean setup and then make new Backups. Users restoring SMS with Titanium Backup have reported problems with the SMS Application. Remember things like that when searching for problems.

Q: How to enable Autorotation and or change lock screen orientation?
A: System Settings > Display > screen orientation > select desired settings

Q: How can I connect the Phone as a mass storage device?
A: System Settings > Storage > Overflow Button > USB Connection (PC) > mass storage

Q: How can I switch Internal SDCard with external SDCard?
A: System Settings > Storage > Overflow button > Storage configuration > Storage Layout

Q: Having issues with Gmail not notifying you of new messages?
A: System Settings > Accounts & Sync > toggle “Sync Enabled” Post Nr. 5868

Q: What is PA based on?
A: Paranoid Android is based on the CM9 Build with S2 Source Code.

Q: Can I use this imilkas Ported Paranoid Android ROM on my HTC Device?
A: No! And you seriously need to read a lot more.

Q: Why won’t my Facebook contact’s sync?
A: Since ICS the way in which the Facebook app integrates with the android OS, has changed. It is not a problem specific to Paranoid Android but to ICS.

Q: I installed PA and can’t find my SD card?
A: The mounting points have changed. They are now mnt/emmc and mnt/sd

Q. Can we overclock and undervolt with stock kernel?
A. There is no option to overclock but you can undervolt if you wish. Try a free app like voltage control for this. Beware that undervolting if you are not sure what you are doing may cause issues with your phone.

Q: What Jelly Bean Apps have been reported working?
A: None so far. Using them can lead to a very unstable OS. If you don’t know what you are doing we recommend you wait. When People report it working, give it some time. Chances are they have not noticed the Problems yet. We will add any apps here once they really have proven themselves to be stable.

Glossary:

PA – Paranoid Android
GB – Gingerbread
ICS – Ice Cream Sandwich
JB – Jelly Bean
eMMC – embedded Multimedia Card
Dalvik – Dalvik is the process virtual maschine (VM): It is the software that runs the apps on Android
GAPPS – Google Applications (use provided GAPPS from the thread)

What you should consider before posting in this Thread!

This thread is growing by the minute. Please read the above and use the Search to answer your Questions. There will always be new problems but chances are you are not the first user facing them. If you are absolutely sure the problem has not been discussed before feel encouraged to Post it so we can elevate it if necessary. Last but not least if you are using PA and value its feature please consider donating something to imilka for porting it to the Nexus Galaxy N7000 and to the Paranoid Android Team D4rKn3sSyS and molesarecoming for creating this hybrid Android string in the first place.

This FAQ has been made by Users for Users - Thanks to everyone who contributed so far and also to those who will contribute in the future.

Last edited:

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
Thank you imilka! All your work is greatly appreciated!

EDIT - I was drooling over this ROM for GNex and now this!

EDIT - The app switcher on CM9/AOSP/AOKP looks skewed on Tablet Mode. I can't exactly tell by seeing in the picture but is it any better here? (NVM, I see that it's fixed! Yay!)

Reactions: piyush2228

moyajaya

Nov 8, 2011
Wooohooooo! Finallyyyy! Been waiting for this. So excited! Will try it and report back :)

Thank you so much for doing this Imilka!

D4rKn3sSyS

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2011
Medellín

KaranKapoor

Nov 4, 2011
Delhi
Wow! That looks pretty darn amazing! I'm on Apex Launcher and it looks really bad on Tablet Mode -- Nova looks fine though. This ROM is perfect. At least now I don't have to switch b/w the Phone and Tablet mode every couple of hours. :/

imilka

Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
it would be nice if you could please add some install instructions. Hope that is not too much to ask :) . Thanks for the good work

also the kernel link is not working

I've took that instruction from official CM9 thread :)
Basically instructions are same as for CM9.
You must NOT flash from any Samsung ICS kernel, you should use any GB kernel to flash instead.
If you have official CM9 installed on your phone - you can just reboot to recovery and flash.

Lookin very very good !

Is a 5x5 or 6x6 Grid possible?

PS: Kernel link not working ("If you come from ICS, flash THIS kernel")

Yes, you can set any grid size in Trebuchet settings panel.

anshoo

Aug 31, 2011
Good to see you again here imilka your work is amazing

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

paranoidxqkmy.png

Wanna be up to date with ParanoidAndroid team news?, click here, and visit our webpage!​

paranoid_impressions.png

sl1.png

13.png
    14.png
    15.png

sl2.png

16.png
    10.png
    12.png

sl3.png

7.png
    8.png
    9.png

sl5.png

20.png
    21.png
    22.png

sl4.png

17.png
    18.png
    19.png

sl6.png

23.png
    24.png
    25.png

. .

paranoid_notabf8j0a.png

This is an ongoing developer project to make way for a modification that will entirely transform your device, but retain the aesthetics and the experience of your phone. I know you've seen tablet mode roms before, they change two lines in your build.prop file which you could easily edit yourself in seconds and maybe throw a keyboard in there to make it work better. It's a start, but this ain't enough. This thing has potential, but it is wasted the moment you try to stuff a full blown tablet into your poor phone. Yet we all know our high res phones can very well handle more than silly 1-column layouts. So the magic must be in between somewhere, a place that Google must have overlooked and left blank. Yes, this rom strives to drop your device into tablet mode, but it won't stop there, it will reshape and redefine ICS to make it all a usefull addition and not just a cute novelty. we're calling it: Hybrid Mode, best of both worlds.

Donations to CM http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/donate , to molesarecoming http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4491046, to D4rKn3sSyS http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=3484876

paranoid_instructions4zkp3.png

• DON'T flash FROM ANY SAMSUNG ICS OR ROMS BASED ON SAMSUNG KERNELS (my CM9, AOSP, etc)
      Flash any stock GB rom with odin / or any GB kernel [instructions] root device [instructions] and reboot into recovery once again before flashing this
    • Install Rom: http://d-h.st/3cK
    • Install HYBRID Gapps: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120429-signed.zip
    • Wipe caches, factory reset is a must if you're coming from another rom than CM9
    • If your statusbar is gone after the first reboot: longpress Powerbutton > Toggle Statusbar
    • Reboot and edit your Apps Dpi under Settings/Paranoid Settings/P.A.D. Hold the powerbutton to see the new fullscreen-togglebutton

paranoid_hintsu4kjw.png

• FAQ & HELP - Read before asking!
    • Go to Settings, System, Font size, set it to NORMAL
    • Check "Auto Hide" in Settings, System, Statusbar, to finally get Fullscreen (or Hold power button, and press "Toggle StatusBar")
    • Launcher Settings: margins: SMALL (If youre using Apex / Nova), show permanent searchbar: YES, resize all widgets: YES, Wallpaper scrolling: OFF

paranoid_troublernbsn.png

paranoid_creditsjkkeh.png

paranoid_changelog.png

v1.6a

Stable final ICS PA release.

v05

Based on latest CM9 nightly
    Improvements on frameworks, fixed for once and finally all DPI related crashes
    SystemUI mode can be configured now
    Cleanup and speedup of hybrid code via native libs (I'd say 25%)
    A lot more of changes, you can check them here: https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid

v04
    Gps fix, i hope it works fine (i just catched 14 sats)
    Long-pressing menu button shows recent app lists as before
    Some adjustments
    Improvements on OTA app, scheduled checkups
    Improvements on Backup app, now it automatically launches on startup after you install a newer (or older) version
    Hybrid speedup, less lag, considerably faster list scrolling when pad/pal is in action
    Keyboard scaling, an androids first
    PAD/PAL bugfixes for apps that still crop images in lower dpis
    Settings revamp, speed preferences to switch between modes without having to set up anything, less clutter
    Trebuchet extras: 3x4 widgets, speed dial menu button, ... and some weird rocket button which im sure will be very useful to most of you
    Pad.prop revamp, new preferences that should pretty much nail it. Im sorry but this trashes your old settings again, do not attempt to restore them unless you do it in a text editor

v03

New Hybrid code, keyboard troubles should be gone, apps that crop images or display weird, that should be gone aswell
    PAD/PAL work in phonemode 100%, no weird toggles and stuff like that. you get full tablet apps without caveats
    Settings cleanup, most of the garbage dpi options are gone, should be more intuitive - i ask you to not bring your old pad.props though some things changed. if you know what you do take a look and edit by hand
    Trashed our LatinIME repo - not needed anymore
    Speed improvements, all launchers are buttersmooth now
    Has all the latest CM9 additions
    New PAD/PAL code allows system-scaling finally, that means you can scale the lockscreen, dialogs, toasts, etc.
    Trebuchet comes with new menu options: 4x4 grid grid folders, options for backgrounds, tablet effects
    New cool backup app for pad.prop, *maybe* even an OTA app, either 1.2 or 1.3
    New panel options and descriptions
    Hide status-bar clock doesnt hide HOLO clock in notification center
    Number of notification icons definable in settings
    Tons of fixes and improvements

v02

1) Included latest changes and fixes from latest CM9 nightly.
    2) New feature - Per App Layout, allows you to force each app to work in your desire mode with tablet or phone layout.
    3) Improved settings panel
    4) Fixed keyboard/camera/etc layout bugs, basically all layout bugs can be fixed using PAD/PAL settings.
    5) Home button long-press now works in tablet mode

Included all settings/options from GS2 build like these:
    1) Ability to easily switch between tablet/phone mode
    2) Ability to enable/disable softkeys on both phone and tablet modes
    3) Lockscreen wallpaper, and vibration setting
    4) Statusbar Transparency
    5) Recent apps options + Sense recent apps layout mode
    6) Ability to disable physical keys
    7) Sound management panel
    Reuploading v02 package without format commands.
    I'm waiting for clarification of this situation from CM9 devs because their packages contain same update scripts and binaries.

As for update - I'm hoping for today's evening if everything goes fine.
    Summary of Kernels - Updated 21/07/12

sorry guys,
    what is the best kernel to use with this rom?
    thanks
    ^^ As such there is no single commonly acknowledged "best" kernel for Paranoid Android.
    But i can list the choice available currently.

1)Kernel_CM9_RC2_20120719_CWM_Flashable
    The recovery is updated to latest version - CWMR 6.0.0.2, without the lag found in previous 5.5.x.x bundled with CM9 till now.Moreover performing a Nandroid backup is now super fast and is only 30-35mb large!, for a ROM which already has one fullbackup. It may also incorporate the 5.6.x.x protection of chainfire in recovery against emmc bug (maybe redundant in this case as CM9 already has protection against it).Finally its the release candidate 2 (RC2), so we can generally expect improvements in kernel characteristics compared to the bundled kernel of PA 0.5 (AFAIK its based on 10/7 nightly). This is assuming Imilka has not made any PA specific modifications to the bundled kernel to go along with the PA ROM - but this has to be confirmed.

2)AniDroid (links below)
    This a version of CM9 kernel which supports Overclocking by NovicDev.It is super snappy and fast (quadrant scores maynot always show this). However, apps cannot be installed on SD card on this kernel(yet) - (imo, this is not a big nag as Note has lot of RAM). But this kernel is new and holds a lot of promise in its future iterations.
    AniDroid v5
    AniDroid v4

3)Asylum BBQ Kernels
    This is a variation of AniDroid v4 - it has been optimised for framework of Asylum ROM - its fast and snappy with good battery life on Asylum ROM. No one reported its effects on PA 0.5. But i think it doesnt have the SD card installation problem of AniDroid.
    Asylum BBQ v19 - Based on CM9RC2
    Asylum BBQ v18 - Based on Anidroid v4

4)Old CM9 Nightlies (links below) - as with all development, bugfixes frequently tend to break code somewhere else - so improvement is definitely palpable over long periods but is not guaranteed in immediate iterations. So if your latest kernel update has broken your previous good functionality (wifi,gps,battery etc) you can revert to an older kernel. However this zeroing onto the kernel which works for you is a trial and error process completely.

Kernel_CM9_20120707_CWM_Flashable
    Kernel_CM9_20120708_CWM_Flashable
    Kernel_CM9_20120709_CWM_Flashable
    Kernel_CM9_20120710_CWM_Flashable
    Kernel_CM9_20120712_CWM_Flashable
    Kernel_CM9_20120715_CWM_Flashable
    Kernel_CM9_20120717_CWM_Flashable
    Kernel_CM9_20120721_CWM_Flashable - Recovery updated to 6.0.1.0 CWM

5)Thor kernel v17 - it is a Kangbanged kernel (i.e palgarised from various sources without acknowledging the original devs - it is not opensource so you cant be sure of your privacy - your confidential passwords may get pasted over the net ! - lol) ,however it supports OC . Another nag with it is it has a "Thor" customrecovery bundled with it - its compatiability and performance with previous nandroid backups is unknown. IMO AniDroid kernel is as good if not better. Only advantage of Thor is that its latest iteration incorporates some form of Spen offset correction - which is a novel feature and deserves appreciation. Iam not going to link to it as its against xda rules.

6)Bundled Kernels
    After flashing one of the above if you want to revert back to the kernel originally bundled with your PA rom you can choose it below(incase you dont have a nandroid backup).
    ParanoidDroid kernel v0.5
    Staxxtanium 1.6aF

Quick walkthrough on flashing kernels
    1)Backup your ROM.
    2)Flash Jbroid Kernel cleaning script.
    3)Wipe Cache
    4)Wipe Dalvik
    5)Flash Kernel.

Edit: Special Thanks goes to Chasmodo for extracting and linking up most of the kernels. Dont forget to thank him in one of his ubiquitous posts for this.
    Just to let you know - I'm working on an update.