[ROM][STOCK]Android 4.1.1 (JRO03D) ROOT, DeoDexed & Odexed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ace9988

Dec 15, 2010
Dark Side of the Moon
Has anybody tried to download from the links....i downloaded 3 times and tried to flash and all 3 times the installation was aborted...could be something else but I'm trying to narrow things down

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

CdTDroiD

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 1, 2011
Auckland
Has anybody tried to download from the links....i downloaded 3 times and tried to flash and all 3 times the installation was aborted...could be something else but I'm trying to narrow things down

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Sorry guys I'll have a look as soon as I get my N7 back. It will just be the updater though. What does it say when it aborts?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ace9988

Dec 15, 2010
Dark Side of the Moon
just said installation aborted.....tried both the odex and deodex ones, didn't say anything else.

Although it lead to a whole new bunch of unrelated headaches since CWM can't mount USB Storage, so booted into a system (which was wiped) then flashed a different ROM which broke -EVERYTHING- and i had to wipe the entire thing and return to stock, root again (headache fml)

kimboinatl

Dec 25, 2010
Atlanta
I installed this once before, but then realized it was 4.1 and not 4.1.1. Seemed solid when I was running it, though. Looking forward to 4.1.1!

CdTDroiD

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 1, 2011
Auckland
Ill make a 4.1.1 version now anyway so ill upload that to my new dropbox account for you guys

matrix0886

Sep 21, 2011
Houston
Just tried this...same error as before. It's aborting. All i'm trying to do is just change the three softkeys. I couldn't deodex stock ROM myself (stupid Java issues) and now can't get a deodexed ROM to work. Who-da thunk i'd have so much trouble doing one little thing, lol.

clago87

May 12, 2011
Has been working fine for me last couple days. Flashed it over glazed JB

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

xMemphisx

Dec 7, 2008
I cannot get this to flash. I get a (Status 0) and installation aborted when I attempt to flash this rom. Tried with the DeOdexed version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts