Soundmod

Search This thread

mayankgamer

Jan 5, 2014
Kolkata
I used to own xperia z and there was a soundmod called PureXaudio .I want to ask that is there any such soundmod for xperia z2.Can u plz send give me the link.If there is no such mod i would like to suggest the developers here to port the mod for xperia z2 users .Plzz I know that developers here are the best.

styguan

Sep 5, 2012
kuwait city
I used to own xperia z and there was a soundmod called PureXaudio .I want to ask that is there any such soundmod for xperia z2.Can u plz send give me the link.If there is no such mod i would like to suggest the developers here to port the mod for xperia z2 users .Plzz I know that developers here are the best.

If u are just trying to increase volume, but there are no equalisers
The volume increase is great in this one try this one http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2758189

mayankgamer

Jan 5, 2014
Kolkata
I have used that mod and it is very good.But I want PureXaudio to be ported to Xperia Z2 .I have previously used this mod in my xperia z and it increases the sound volume and quality of the tiny speakers in xperia z.I think that if this mod is ported to xperia z2 it can produce the best quality sound and even better than the htc one m8 .