HTC Hero (Android) Release Date: 10/11/2009

Search This thread

crazy talk

Jun 17, 2009
If you re-read the original post, I said I work for a Wireless Developer corporation and we create and distribute wallpapers, ringtones, and apps for almost every phone imaginable.

So when any of the US carriers release their phones, we get the specs first so we can create and test the wallpapers, ringtones, and apps for that phone and respective carrier ie (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Sprint, Boost, etc).

Anyways at this time I still cannot disclose which US carrier the phone is being released to, but Ill update as soon as I get the ok.

Daniel

are you saying you had permission to announce the release date of a Phone that has not even been officially mentioned for any of the US carriers?

yeah, ok.

atomixpaintball

Nov 15, 2007
Automotive Capital
are you saying you had permission to announce the release date of a Phone that has not even been officially mentioned for any of the US carriers?

yeah, ok.

I appreciate the sarcasm. :p Obviously I have know for a while that the Hero was coming to a US carrier on October 11th. I first posted this back in April when no one had any clue what the hell the HTC Hero even was.

So you must be correct, and I must be mistaken:rolleyes:

This is as much as I can provide for the moment.

Daniel

Attachments

• IMAGE_201.jpg
    IMAGE_201.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 678

Genjinaro

Jan 16, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
OOOOOH!!!! :) Thank you daniel!!! I know now... *the pic says enough*

*Samsung Q's* presence there answered this one for anyone who knows. *Everybody should know by now, esp if you eye twitter* :p

fociz

Jul 29, 2009
Uhh.. so if i have this straight(which i probably dont) its coming to tmo..

The Ceo/Cfo stated the myTouch 3G being the "premiere" android phone of 09.
If this truly is the case i will be calling them in Oct and shoving the mytouch up their arses.

Not cool..

Corporate suits=liars.

Feech

Mar 5, 2008
I pray this is right..literally I am praying. The only thing about that screen cap that makes me wonder is the 2 Android phones being released at the same time? Could that be right?

ZILLA

Oct 18, 2007
i just had a thought

what if the phones on the list are ones his company is working on and are not tied together by a single network?

that 850/1900 band device passin fcc still gives me hope!

at first i was like this guys a jerk just tell us already... but seeing the attention this thread is getting im not surprised ur being secretive...

if u pm me i promise i wont tell anybody :D

pistol4413

May 28, 2009
Philadelphia
****ing a

I appreciate the sarcasm. :p Obviously I have know for a while that the Hero was coming to a US carrier on October 11th. I first posted this back in April when no one had any clue what the hell the HTC Hero even was.

So you must be correct, and I must be mistaken:rolleyes:

This is as much as I can provide for the moment.

Daniel

this is officially the saddest day of my life

Darrion88

May 29, 2009
Atomixpaintball, is there any further word on the HTC Jasper? I imagine this is just a hard keyboarded HTC Hero but haven't heard anything further on a release date. I'm hoping this thing works on non-Everything Plans.