FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
[Tool] Root | DeKnox | Debloat | CSC & Build.prop Fs | EFS | Wifi FIX on Old bootloader

I am rewriting this thread to make available common tool at one place. Though this tool is available since long but newbies unable to find it.
Here is description How this tool can be useful on latest 4.3 ROM

Features
  • Root & Busybox
  • DeKnox
  • Recovery Flasher
  • Backup & mass bloatware remover
  • Restore
  • Odex Remover
  • Customize bloat remover
  • Customize CSC Features
  • Tweaks
  • LockScreen security bypass
  • Push System Apks
  • GPS Fixer

How to use This Tool
  • Download Philz recovery (avoid latest v) from here and flash using Odin with PDA tab. Newbie can refer this image
  • Download DrKetan Multitool adv V6 and copy to SD card
  • Reboot to recovery (Home + Power + Vol up)
  • Select Install zip from SD card and navigate to Multitool file you have copied as said above and flash
This will start Aroma and now follow wizard. Remember you have to select option which you needs, you can skip any option which you don't like.

For detail description of features refer this Thread post #1 & #3

After Root with this tool if you get FC SuperSU / Binary update fail, for that just update it from play store and it should work fine.

WIFI FIx moved to post #2

Video guide by @savadam (Big thanks)
The Following 167 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2013, 06:09 AM |#2  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 64,037

Donate to Me
More
For N7100
As all of you are knowing latest 4.3 built have new bootloader and samsung have implemented knox security.

Also note that latest leaked 4.3 (MK4) having new bootloader and it may not be downgrade.
I will update this post later for details.
If you want to use latest ROM without bootloader, you may need to use wifi patch.

Download wifi patch , extract and flash with Odin for PDA tab.

I already have mention this on one of my thread but making this separate so any bootloader related stuff can be posted at single place

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR SPH-900 spring mode

Read This
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR t889
Read This

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR t889v
Read This
The Following 70 Users Say Thank You to dr.ketan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th December 2013, 07:55 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I'm confused about a few things.

I have a GT-N7100 that has root that I did via PC Odin desktop. It is using 4.1.2. I would like to go to 4.3.

I don't care about warranty. I'm in Central America and I believe the phone originally came from the United States, but I'm not sure.

I would be happy to purchase Odin Mobile Pro if that would be helpful to me.

Most of all, I'm hoping that I don't have to wipe my phone and reload everything. But I do have Titanium Pro with a complete back up on my external card as well as saved in dropbox.

I also have the latest paid Triangle Away - and the latest SuperSU.

Can someone point me to a simple way to do this?

Thanks
28th December 2013, 02:44 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 681

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pani690

I've searched the whole thread but can't find any info. I want to remove the wifi fix to flash the MJ5 BL. How can I do that or isn't it required?

Thanks

i think i read to overwrite the fix we have to flash a stock rom with bootloader with pc odin
The Following User Says Thank You to rraaka For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rraaka Ad-Free
28th December 2013, 06:49 AM |#5  
OP Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 64,037

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyconverter

I don't care about warranty.

If you don't care about warranty, this thread is not for you. You can simply install 4.3 with PC Odin.
28th December 2013, 12:56 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Bootloader is damaged on my N7100.

I tried dr.ketan's WIFI fix with an old bootloader and I could not get wifi to work so I had to upgrade the bootloader so I can use 4.3.

I flashed the MJ5 Bootloader and I got an error message and my phone was bricked (only download mode working).

I then reflashed the MJ5 Bootloader and Odin said it was successful.

Now the when I turn the phone on it randomly does one of 4 things: recovery, download mode, freeze or boot as normal.

Any help would be great, thanks.

P.S.
When my phone boots I can use it normally.
31st December 2013, 01:57 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
wifi fix worked perfectly. THank you. i was freaking out when wifi couldn't be turned on.
28th December 2013, 02:12 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

If you don't care about warranty, this thread is not for you. You can simply install 4.3 with PC Odin.

Thank you for responding. The only reason I don't care about warranty is that my phone is more than-year-old and where I am, there's no real warranty.

Can you give me a link to a thread where I might get some additional help?

I have the following questions:

1. Where do I find and how I know for sure that I'm using the right 4.3 upgrade?

2. Is there a thread with a step by step process to follow

3. Since I am already rooted, do I need to unroot first? (I have not found any info on how to move up to 4.3 if you already have root.)

4. To move up to 4.3, will I have to wipe and reload everything?

Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to luckyconverter For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift luckyconverter Ad-Free
29th December 2013, 04:40 AM |#9  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyconverter

Thank you for responding. The only reason I don't care about warranty is that my phone is more than-year-old and where I am, there's no real warranty.

Can you give me a link to a thread where I might get some additional help?

I have the following questions:

1. Where do I find and how I know for sure that I'm using the right 4.3 upgrade?

2. Is there a thread with a step by step process to follow

3. Since I am already rooted, do I need to unroot first? (I have not found any info on how to move up to 4.3 if you already have root.)

4. To move up to 4.3, will I have to wipe and reload everything?

Thanks again.

Bro..

If u r already rooted just

- Flash any custom ROM available in xda. Do a clean wipe. . If u r on philz recovery, choose the clean to instal new ROM. U may encounter wifi or network issue after reboot. Then the r fixes available. Just Flash the patch if u hv those issues

- u cn also odin stock ROM available from sammobile. You will lose root but u can reroot after odin completed.
Upgrading to 4.3 this way will ensure u with new kernel, modem n bootloader. N knox warranty permanently void. BUT save u frm those bugging issues of no wifi n no network.

My 5cents opinion

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
7th March 2014, 08:41 AM |#10  
Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

For N7100
As all of you are knowing latest 4.3 built have new bootloader and samsung have implemented knox security.

Dear Doc, for some unknown reason, I cannot install custom recovery (Phils ver. 5.11.2 of ver 5.15.0 or TWRP 2.6.3.2) using Odin (ver 1.85, ver 3.7 or ver 3.85). I have tried ticking and unticking restart box. Odin update is always successful except for first one and my Knox warranty was set to void (01). Unfortunately, I cannot take screenshot (issue with phone).

This is my second note II to modify but for something is new with software:

Model: N7100
Android 4.3
Base XXUENA3
Build XXUENA1

Is there something new that I'm not aware?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)