[Q] HTC ONE 801s (International) Update to 4.4.2 lost data connection

Search This thread

3py0n

Nov 25, 2010
I am using an international version of the HTC ONE 801s and after I updated to 4.4.2 last night I realized that I don't have data connection.

I can still make calls, data is turned on from the looks of it but I don't get data. Wifi works fine.

Anyone else have this issue?

Oh yea I'm with Rogers.

Please help T.T

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
I am using an international version of the HTC ONE 801s and after I updated to 4.4.2 last night I realized that I don't have data connection.

I can still make calls, data is turned on from the looks of it but I don't get data. Wifi works fine.

Anyone else have this issue?

Oh yea I'm with Rogers.

Please help T.T

first dial *#*#4636#*#* to open the phone test menu. Select ''phone info'' and then make sure preferred network type is set to ''GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto''.

alray

May 22, 2012
yea it is set to that currently. But no go :(

Is your APN settings is correctly set for Rogers? If yes try deleting your rogers APN and create a new one.

btw don't forget to quote or mention me if you want me to receive a notification of you reply.

Last edited:

3py0n

Nov 25, 2010
Is your APN settings is correctly set for Rogers? If yes try deleting your rogers APN and create a new one.

btw don't forget to quote or mention me if you want me to receive a notification of you reply.

Currently my APN list is empty lol...I clicked the options and "reset to default" and it completed but there is still nothing here.

alray

May 22, 2012
Currently my APN list is empty lol...I clicked the options and "reset to default" and it completed but there is still nothing here.

ok so create a new APN and name it ''Rogers LTE''

set those values manually:

APN: ltemobile.apn
MMSC: http://mms.gprs.rogers.com
proxy mms: 10.128.1.69
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 720

it should work with this

Last edited:
Reactions: 3py0n

alray

May 22, 2012
YES!!! I think it worked. I see the "H+" or "3G" or "E" beside the bars.

Will probably get data later when I have better reception.

Thank you :)

Any idea why the APN was removed?

it happens randomly sometimes after an update. Idk why. I guess Rogers screwed somthing in their ota update. I saw the same thing on my friend's SGS4. Hes with Rogers too and he lost is apn after the OTA. :confused::confused:

3py0n

Nov 25, 2010
it happens randomly sometimes after an update. Idk why. I guess Rogers screwed somthing in their ota update. I saw the same thing on my friend's SGS4. Hes with Rogers too and he lost is apn after the OTA. :confused::confused:

Well regardless, thank you very much for your help :) Saved my phone.

alray

May 22, 2012
It does not work actually. Just a constant updating or reloading icon in the header bar. I tried restarting but that did not solve the problem. But I do see the h+ sign for data but I get no connection.
Please help and thank you TnT!

try both apn settings listed here (from Rogers website) Make sure you don't make any typo. If it still doesn't work, I think you'll have to call Rogers Tech support since your phone is stock and you didn't messed anything.

you might also want to try this one:

Name: Rogers
APN: internet.com
Username: wapuser1
Password: wap
Server: 172.25.0.107
MMS Proxy: 10.128.1.69
MMS Port: 80
MMS protocol: WAP 2.0

Last edited:
Reactions: 3py0n

3py0n

Nov 25, 2010
try both apn settings listed here (from Rogers website) Make sure you don't make any typo. If it still doesn't work, I think you'll have to call Rogers Tech support since your phone is stock and you didn't messed anything.

Hey thanks, I'll look into it once I have reception again.

Btw I MAY have found out the problem....I typed "ITEMOBILE" instead of "LTEMOBILE" LOL!!!! but unsure as I can't test it right now.

But thanks. I'll report back tomorrow :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ok so create a new APN and name it ''Rogers LTE''

set those values manually:

APN: ltemobile.apn
    proxy mms: 10.128.1.69
    MMS port: 80

it should work with this
    It does not work actually. Just a constant updating or reloading icon in the header bar. I tried restarting but that did not solve the problem. But I do see the h+ sign for data but I get no connection.
    Please help and thank you TnT!