Micromax Canvas 2 A110: All Thing Discussion

Search This thread

saif kazi

Oct 25, 2011
Aurangabad
Well its my luck whenever I buy micromax devices varun is with us just like he make Rom for micromax funbook

Sent from my Galaxy S4 GT-I9400 using Tapatalk 2

nikhilshelar

Jun 3, 2012
Desparetly....waiting...:p

Whn r u releasing it???
Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda premium

Last edited:

nikhilshelar

Jun 3, 2012
Where will be roms posted which section...

Its already past one hour...no sgns of rom...

nikhilshelar

Jun 3, 2012
Is jetmod going to release today??
can anyone confirm it??

Aditya Keri

Jan 31, 2013
Hyderabad
UPDATE :

Unfortunately Varun's net connection hasn't been working all this while so that explains the reason for his delay to upload JetMod 6.0.
He's just back on work and promised that he will upload the ROM "if" the net stays connected at least now.

So let's just hope it stays connected so that we get our ROM by tonight :)

Cheers!

nikhilshelar

Jun 3, 2012
So varun are u uploading it today???
Will we get it 2day??

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As Our previous beloved thread is Closed by Moderators as OP has used the links to his site which is Against the rule of XDA.
    So We can Continue our discussions and Development of Our Device in this Particular Thread

So Guys Continue Posting in this New Thread meant for General Discussions, Announcement, And Development.

I am adding General Thing which are Very Much Helpful or Needed to new Users:
    Drivers : Download Here
    Stock ROM V2 : Download Here
    Stock ROM V2 CWM : Download Here
    Official Stock JB ROM : Download Here
    Official Stock JB ROM CWM : Download Here
    Kernel Flasher (For Testing Boot.img) : Download Here
    By 21 May or today I am releasing first alpha of AOSP Android 4.2.2 which is latest branch.
    As usual it is untested, so everyone be ready with your A110 and ADB tools and implements ;)

I am using ICS kernel in Android 4.2 and for that sake everyone need to revert back to ICS and then flash the package. Don't revert back to ICS using recovery, revert using SP Flash tool by flashing the complete ICS package.
    I need a quick tester, to test the ROM before release. Everything is done and ready, zip uploaded on my private folder as well. Just need a tester to give me a green signal ;)
    It should be pretty quick ;)
    Shoot me a pm :)

Hopefully the build should be out today late night or tomorrow morning ;)
    Final: ROM is EverReady!
    Its too late, I won't be disturbing everyone with keystrokes in my house for creating a thread :D
    Tomorrow morning for sure ;)
    Tested JetMod 6.0

Alright, so I got to test the much awaited JetMod 6.0 by our very own RD Varun Chitre.
    First things first, this ROM is ABSOLUTE killer! The smoothest performing ROM for our Canvas 2, I can say this after having tested at least 5-6 Custom and Stock ROMs. The wait was complete worth.
    The features he's added are incredibly new, something that only talented devs like Varun could think of. Now my canvas feels like a new phone altogether :laugh:
    One thing I can assure you guys, this ROM will stay as our most favourite ROM for sure! Hats off Varun!
    Best ROM. Sexy and sweet !

Official : ROM will be released tomorrow evening. Stay glued ;)

P.S : Please don't ask me about its features, really can't reveal even one of them as I promised Varun :p Just wait for it tomorrow. It'll be totally worth.